Quarantine Series- Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Eh, it's not too bad," Alex said, taking the first sip.

"Oh my god this is revolting!" you exclaimed, almost spitting it out. "You liked that?"

"No, it was pretty bad, I just wanted you to try it," he laughed.

"Asshole," you said, and then, "Should we get George to try it?"

Alex smiled and nodded, "Definitely. You should ask him, though. He'll be suspicious if it's me."

You called George into the kitchen from his room. He came out without his disguise, since he wasn't aware you were filming. You told him to go grab his disguise, and he came back out hat, mask, and sunglasses-the whole shebang. He came into the kitchen, and you handed him the glass. He lifted up the very bottom of the mask and took a sip. You could see his face contorting and he spit it out, a little bit ending up on the back of his mask.

"What the fuck was that?!" he demanded.

"It was a tiktok drink," you said.

"Well, it's disgusting. It's absolutely fucking disgusting," he said. You could tell that he was going to keep ranting if you guys didn't ask him to leave.

"Right, George. Now that you've sworn up a storm, do you want to stay here and make the drinks with us?" Alex asked.

"No thanks. They're probably all going to be gross," George said before he left for his room.

The two of you ended up making about four or five more drinks that you'd found, none quite as bad as the first one. The last one was actually delicious. You noticed that people in the livechat were commenting on the two of you, some referring to a larger theory going around about the two of you with others just saying the two of you had chemistry and would be cute together. You had noticed these comments on videos and social media before, but you and Alex had both decided to ignore them. You were afraid that responding to them would only make it worse.

You decided to keep all of the last one and make a big batch of it for the two of you to have while you watched a movie. You sat on the couch together, bringing the pitcher over with you along with some chips and salsa to snack on. You both were getting tipsier and tipsier as the movie progressed; however, you were unaware that you were also getting louder and louder. Alex noticed, though.

"Hey, maybe after the movie is over, we can keep watching stuff in my room. I just don't want to bother out neighbors," Alex suggested when the movie was pretty close to the end. The logic didn't make a whole lot of sense, but you didn't question it, partially because you were drunk and partially because you didn't mind having a little more privacy with Alex.

"Sounds good," you said.

A little while later, the movie ended, and the two of you got up and moved into Alex's room. You layed down on Alex's bed, "So what're we going to watch?" you asked him.

Alex turned and looked at you, confused for a moment as if he wasn't actually planning on watching anything. "Watch? Oh yeah. Well, I was thinking you could choose what we watch."

He pulled out his laptop and logged into Netflix before handing it to you. You selected a shitty Hallmark movie that you'd never heard of. "Hallmark? Really?" Alex asked you, "You know it's springtime, right?"

"Shut up. They're fun, and I don't have to think at all while I watch it. It's kinda mindless, and that's the point," you said.

"Alright, alright. We can watch the Hallmark movie," he said, laid down next to you.

You guys watched the movie for a while, but neither of you were really paying attention to the movie. You were too busy thinking about eachother while assuming that you were both the only ones doing so. That was until Alex readjusted to be snuggling you and snuck an arm around your waist. You smiled and relaxed into him.

"Hey y/n?" he asked you.

You turned your head to look at him, locking eyes, and responded, "Yeah?"

But Alex didn't answer. He just hovered his gaze over your lips for a moment before kissing you hastily on the mouth. You felt your stomach flip. He paused for a moment to see how you would respond, and you kissed him back, wrapping both arms around his neck. He tenderly brushed your hair out of the way and gently caressed your face. You both kissed eachother for a while, comfortable and safe in eachother's embrace. The moment was both a mixture of soft and sweet as well as horny and passionate.

You felt his hands start to wander. You slid your leg in between the two of his, further entwining your bodies. He slipped his tounge inside your mouth, and you followed suit. The two of you moved your bodies completely in sync, no awkward bumping or miscommunication. It was as if you could communicate without saying a word. Slowly the two of you moved until you were on your back, and Alex was on top of you. He started kissing down your neck, starting at the edge of your jawline and working his way down to your collarbone. You smiled and felt your whole body relax a little more. You felt his teeth tease the skin on your neck, and you put your hand on his shoulder, stopping him from continuing.

"Be careful," you said.

"I thought you liked this?" he asked you.

"I do. It's just, ya know, I bruise super easily," you told him awkwardly.

He smirked and looked you in the eyes, giving you butterflies and making you wet at the same time, "Oh, I know."

"C'mon," you said, "behave." You wished he didn't have to, but it was important that no one find out.

"Fine," he sighed, before slipping his hands underneath your shirt and unhooking your bra before you even realized what he was doing. He slipped it off without taking off your top and fondled your breasts while going back to kissing you. You snuck your hand down to his crotch and rubbed his dick gently through his pants. He took his hands out from under your shirt and unzipped his pants. You grabbed his waistband and started slipping his pants down. He helped you take them off and threw the off to the side along with his underpants. He laid down on his back, and you started giving him a handjob. You could see the pleasure in his face and finally put your lips around his cock while keeping your hand pumping at the base and started giving him a blowjob. He moaned. You smirked, pleased that you were the one to give him pleasure.

"Come ride my face," he said in a low voice.

"Hm?" you asked, pretending not to hear.

"You heard me. Come ride my face, baby," he said.

You took off your bottoms and put your thighs on either side of his head. He grabbed your ass and you rode his face and went back to blowing him. You moaned with pleasure, feeling his tounge swirl around your clitoris and run up and down your insides. It was more pleasurable than anything you'd ever felt. Waved of pleasure were coursing through your body as you got closer and closer to finishing. He slapped your ass, which surprised you but wasn't unwelcome. You felt Alex's breath start to quicken and knew that he was about to cum.

"Oh, oh y/n" he gasped before exploding in your mouth. You swallowed and took your mouth off of his cock. You assumed that meant you were done, but he slipped his fingers inside of you and continued eating you out. You gasped. He kept going until you felt the pleasure and the pressure building and building inside of you. Your legs started shaking, and he started going harder. You grabbed your own tits.

"Oh my god, oh my god," you moaned. Your breathing quickened, and you felt your heart pounding in your chest. Finally, you finished, moaning his name.

You hopped off his face and laid down next to him. He gave you a relaxed smile, eyes half closed. You pulled the sheets and duvet over the both of you, planning on going back to sleep. He grabbed you and pulled you into the little spoon position, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"So I guess it wasn't just that one time?" Alex noted, hoping that you'd pick up on his implicit question. He wanted to know if this was going to keep happening. You didn't pick up on it.

"I guess not," you said, closing your eyes and relaxing into him.

END OF PART 3