Without you-Riker Lynch love story. Chapter six

Jess's POV:

I woke up covered in sweat and breathing hard. Riker sat up next to me, concern in his eyes. "J? whats wrong?" I closed my eyes, but quickly opened them again. "nothing.. Bad dream" he nodded slowly, kissed my head and snuggled back up in his bed.

Looking at the clock I saw it was only 3:45am, I knew I should get some sleep but I couldn't. Not when that dream was still fresh in my mind.

DREAM:

' "Riker?" I called out, no answer. Suddenly I heard his voice, "J!" then a gunshot, then silence. Running to where the noise came from I started to chant. "please, not Riker! Don't be Riker!" as I turned the last corner i froze. Riker lay in a pool of blood, a hole in his chest and a gun pointed at him. Tracing the gun up to the persons face I screamed. " HAYDEN HOW COULD YOU!" a low chuckle came from his mouth as he said, "Goodbye Jess" then the trigger was pulled and everything went black'

END OF DREAM:

I got out of bed and showered, trying to wash the dream away. Then when I was changed I went downstairs to the living room. To my surprise I found Rocky curled up on the sofa. "Rocky?" I whispered, he rolled over and smiled.

" Yeah?" he moved his legs so I could sit down. "Why you down here?" I asked. He shrugged, nodding his head at me, as if to say 'what about you?' I thought for a moment, I didn't want to tell him about my dream. Not yet.

"Couldn't sleep. Riker was taking up to much room" he laughed softy then grabbed the remote. "Wanna watch spongebob?" I rolled my eyes but nodded. Rocky loved spongebob, he even had a little toy Gary.

Around half six Stormie came down, Rocky and I were lying on the sofa watching fairy odd parents and eating crisps "Your up early" she said. We shrugged, smiling. "early morning cartoons" I replied, she nodded then went into the kitchen.

"Rocky your foot is to close to my head" I laughed, he stretched his foot towards my nose, rubbing it in my face. "EWW DUDE" I giggled, he chuckled and pulled his foot back. I snatched the remote and switched onto 'super nanny', Rocky let out a huge groan and chucked a pillow at me.

"J why?" I smirked at him and turned to the screen. "Oh stop whining" again another pillow came into contact with my head. "So childish" yet again a pillow hit me. Where was he getting all these pillows from?! I turned to face him and smiled. Riker had hold of his arm, which was gripping another pillow.

"Hey Riker" I beamed, he came round to my side and kissed me softly. "Hey beautiful" Rocky rolled his eyes and switched back to spongebob. Shoving his feet off me, I got up and went to the kitchen.

Riker's POV:

After J got up to go to the kitchen I flopped down where she had been moments before. "Rocky?" I said, he turned to face me, "Did J say anything to you? She woke up looking really scared? Then said something about a bad dream?" he looked puzzled and scratched the back of his neck. "No... She told me she came down cause you were taking up loads of room?" I shook my head slowly, just as J walked back in.

"What'cha talking about?" she asked sitting on my lap. I nuzzled my face in her silky hair, wrapping my arms round her waist. "nothing really, Rocky wanted to know how Pearl was Mr Krab's daughter..." I lied, she turned in my lap to face me. "Really?" 

"Really" I smiled at her and kissed her nose.

We spent the day playing xbox and chilling at home. Mum ordered IN N OUT BURGER and we pigged out on junk food. Ross had Kate round and they were up in his room doing god knows. Ratliff and Kelly were here too, the only ones not were Megan, Danny, Alexa and Jason.

"hey Kelly? What colour should I paint my nails?" Rydel asked, Kelly was a nail genius. Kelly got up and looked through the vanish, "This one" she said holding up a pinky-purple colour. Rydel smiled and set about painting. A few minuets later Ross and Kate came back down.

"What's everyone doing?" Ross asked grabbing two cans of sprite for him and Kate. "Not much actually, we were about to put a film on, wanna watch?" Ryland asked, they nodded and we chose our film.

"Really? The cabin in the woods?" all the girls asked. I chuckled and picked up J's favourite movie, " How about this one?" everyone turned to face me and Jess let out a small squeal. "Oh please please please! Please can we watch 'Spirit!?' " A small giggle rippled through the room as everyone agreed. J squealed again as she rushed to put it on. "Dude, why?" Rocky laughed, I shrugged, smiling as I watched J put the movie in the DVD player. "It makes her happy" I replied.

Kate's POV:

We all snuggled up to watch the film. Looking around the room I smiled, Kelly and Ratliff were cuddling up on the sofa next to Riker and Jess. Rocky and Ryland where sprawled over the floor and Rydel was next to Ross and I. We sat there in comfortable silence, watching the disney classic. By the end J, Rydel, Kelly, Ratlif and I were crying. "Dude, why are you crying?" Rocky laughed, Ratliff sniffed and looked away. 

"Aww poor El, cheer up buddy" Riker laughed. El shrugged, wiped his tears and tossed a pillow at him."Whats the time?" I asked sitting up. Ross checked his watch and groaned.

"Only Four thirty" we all moaned and an idea popped into my head. I stood up, grabbed my bag and pulled out a bikini. "POOL PARTY" Every cheered and rushed to get ready, Within minuets we were all splashing in the pool. Jess and Riker were having a splash war, when he suddenly vanished under the spray. "Riker?" She called out, out of nowhere he lifted her up on his shoulders laughing. "RIKER PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed giggling. He nodded, throwing her over his shoulders. 

"As you wish!" He laughed as she hit the water. Everyone laughed, Rocky choking on  the water in the process. "RIKER ANTHONY LYNCH YOU ARE SO DEAD!" She shouted as she surfaced.Riker was up and out of the pool in seconds and already halfway down the garden. She raced after him, screaming at him as she went. We were all in fits, Ratliff had attempted to do the same to Kelly with no avail. She was currently beating him with a floaty, Ryland and Rocky were holding onto each other for support. I was looking at Ross who had a cheeky grin on his face. 

"Nuhuh, no way buddy" i said backing away. He took a step forward, the grin widening as he did so. "Ross no" I said, as he cornered me. 

Rikers POV:

"RIKER GET BACK HERE!" J shouted after me. I was hiding in the garage, behind a pile of boxes. I was so dead! "RIKER!" She called out, I stayed quiet, keeping my head down. Suddenly i heard the door open and J come in. "Riker? I know your in here!" She crept round, looking for me. "GOTCHA!" She said in m ear. "AAAAH JESUS J!" I jumped out of my skin, how the hell had she got behind me? Turning round i was faced with a smile. She wrapped her arms round my neck and proceeded to kiss me. I deepened the kiss and we ended up on the floor. We stayed like that for a while. Just lying there kissing. IT WAS AMAZING.