Without you-A Riker Lynch love Story. Chapter two.

Jess's POV:

After half an hour I went up to Rikers room. I knocked softly on the door. No answer. I slowly opened it and found Riker fast asleep only in his boxers. I bit my bottom lip as my eyes traced his museles. I don't know how long I was staring but I saw a small smirk appear on his face. "Like what you see?" he mumbled. I gasped, "YOUR AWAKE!" he chuckled sitting up. He patted the space next to him, walking over I sat down.

"Yes, gold star" he joked nudging me. I ruffled his hair in return. He pouted, "No one touches the hair!" he cried tackling me down. I laughed, this happened almost everyday by one of the boys, of course they had cloths on... "RIKER YOU LUMP GET OFF ME!" I said rolling him off. He landed with a thud on the floor.

"OW! Hey I was only joking no need for violence!" he said climbing back onto his bed. I giggled again, he smiled and hugged me. "I love your laugh, it reminds me of when you where little! Do you remember the day we all went to the lake?" he asked I nodded into his chest. His thick arms wrapped round my waist. As the memorie came back.  

FLASHBACK:

"JESS IM SO GOING TO GET YOU FOR THAT!" Riker yelled chasing me down the sand. I giggled, I knew he was going to get me. Looking back I saw ten year old Riker, covered in ice cream. "Catch me if you can!" I called over my shoulder. I raced into the warm lake water, when I got waist deep I stopped. Riker wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Riker?' I said. I felt something brush my leg, I screamed. I felt a large weight on my back. "Gotcha" I heard his velvety voice in my ear. I screamed again. I heard him chuckle. He spun me round to face him. "Fine you win" I said looking down, he lifted my chin up staring into my brown eyes.

"Good" he whispered. I blushed, he leant forward and kissed my forehead. Then without warning I was flung over his shoulder and carried back to our stuff.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"It was a good day" I sighed against him. After a minuet or so he let me go. He stood up and put his cloths back on. "Yeah, part from you dumping ice cream on me" he chucked. My heart fluttered at the sound of his laugh. "Riker did you mean what you said? About my laugh?" he sat down next to me again.

"Of course I did J! I haven't heard you laugh properly in ages!" I shrugged, I hadn't laughed like I did with him in ages. "Mhmm I guess I just haven't felt like it?" I replied. He looked into my eyes, searching them. The corner of his mouth twitched into a smile. "Your a terrible liar, but Im willing to forgive your meanest on one condition" he said holding up a finger. I cocked my head smirking.

"oh yeah? And what's that?" I asked. He smirked back.

"You play dares with us tonight instead of hiding away from sibling night" I thought for a second. I hadn't been to a sibling night for nearly seven months! There was one every Saturday, I normally stayed in my room blasting music through my head phones. I shrugged. "Kay, but you know my dares are evil?" he smiled nodding. We went back downstairs and found everyone crowded round then TV.

"What?" Riker asked. Ryland turned round. He looked uneasy.  

"Big storm tonight. Out in New York" I looked at the screen and sure enough he was right.

"But mum and dad are there" Riker said. Everyone nodded, he quickly got out his phone and walked into the kitchen. I sat down next to Rydel, "Hey you where up there a while, any juicy news for me?" she whispered. I nodded and she squealed. The boys turned to face use, giving us confused looks. "What? There's a sale at Tilly's Tutu's" Rudel lied smoothly. They rolled their eyes and turned back to the screen.

"Who ya texting Ross?" I asked walking over to him. He looked up from the screen briefly before looking back down. "Kate. New phone. Rocky's fult." he muttered. I punched his arm hard. His head snapped up.  

"Dude your acting like a girl. Obsessing over your phone" I said he blushed everyone laughed.

Riker's POV:

I hung up after talking to my parents. "Guys they said they will be fine. Why does Ross look like a tomato?" I asked walking back into the room. J raised her hand, should've guessed. "Told him he was acting like a girl" I chuckled. I flopped down on the sofa next to her and Rydel.

"I'm hungry!" Rocky whined. He got on his knees infront of me. "Pwease big brother! Order pizza!" he begged. I rolled my eyes, pointing to the kitchen I said "Take out menu. Phone. Go" he shot up and returned with both. I ordered three large pizzas, one Hawaiian, one meat lovers feast and a normal margarita.

We waited around for five minuets before the food came. Rydel and Jess went to get plates and drinks. I set the pizza on the coffee table. "Heads up Rik" J said tossing me a root beer. I caught it with ease and nodded a thanks. We tucked into the food, chatting randomly. When we where finished we packed up the boxes and sat in a circle. Jess looked uncomfortable but sat next to me. I downed the last of my root beer and placed the bottel in the middle of us all. The order was me, J, Rydel, Ross Rocky and Ryland.

"truth or dare?" everyone nodded. I spun the bottle and it landed on Rocky. " Haha truth or dare?  

"Truth" he replied I groaned slightly, everyone always did truth.

"is it true you slept with a night light till you where 13?" I asked, I knew the answer as we shared the same room. He blushed and looked down mumbling a quick "yes" everyone laughed for a few second, but he looked embarrassed so we stopped. Rocky spun the bottle and it landed on J. "Dare" she said bodley.

"I dare you to... KISS RIKER!" everyone oooohed. I shook my head.  

"No nuhuh! You don't have to J" I turned to face her. She was blushing, Rocky was the only one I had told about my feelings for her. I glared at him, he winked smirking. "No it's okay, let's get this other with" she quickly leaned over and kissed my cheek. My skin tingled where her lips had been. "NO! On the lips" Rocky said. She shook her head. " never said where at first dude" I smirked she was right. He groaned and handed her the bottle.

"Ross truth or dare? Ross thought for a moment he chose truth. While J thought for a moment he went to the bathroom. "Rydel pass me his phone!" she whispered, Rydel passed the phone and I saw J scroll down his contacts to Kate, she rung the number and quickly asked her not to talk just listen. We placed the phone back face down and Ross returned. "What do you love about Kate?" J asked.

He blushed and replied " her smile, her eyese, how her hair falls the right way. How she looks good no matter what she wears. How she was there for me during everything. How she sings like an angel and how she looks like a goddess. She's perfect, she's funny and really beautiful. She's so adorable and I love her and I'm lucky to have her" he finished there was an awwwwwww from everyone. After we died down a long "AAAAAAWWWWWWWW" came from his phone. Ross jumped and picked it up.

"K-Kate? Did you hear all that?" he got up and walked out to talk. He returned a few minuets later, "who?" he asked. J held her hand up, he ran over and hugged her. "thank you thank you thank you thank you!!" I gave him a confused look. "Kate thought it was really really sweet" he explained.

Jess's POV:

Ross spun the bottle next, it landed on Rydel. "Truth" she said. Ross thought briefly before asking.  

"what's the biggest secret you know?" I froze and shot her a worried look. She smiled and replied.

"I know many, but the biggest is that... RYLAND HASN'T HAD HIS FIRST KISS!" everyone looked at Ryland

"WHAT RYDEL!" he cried

"Dude you told me you had!" Riker said. Ry shook his head.

"I lied..." he shrugged. Rydel took the bottle and it landed on Riker.

"Dare" he said. Rydel beamed, eyes full of mischief.

"I dare you to kiss J... ON the lips" his eyes widened. I mentally slapped her, oh god! I looked at him and he shrugged. "Oh hurry up!" Ross laughed. We lent in untill our lips touched, eyes fluttering shut.