Without you- A Riker Lynch Love story. Chapter fourteen.

Rocky's POV:

"FANMAIL!" Ry cried bursting into my room. We jumped up and dived into the huge box, I found one letter, addressed to J. "Here J... This purple ones for you" I said handing it over. She took it and opened the envelope. I watched as she read it, then as her face fell.

"What's up?" I said, I gently took the letter back and read it.

'Dear our darling Jessie,

We have been looking for you for the past fourteen years! We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw your story on the news! We hear your living with famous band 'R5' now? And your dating Rider? Or is it Riker? On never mind his name! We are so happy we found our precious little girl! We are coming to get you this weekend at twelve, so be ready to come home! We will explain everything.

With love, your parents xoxoxoxo'

"WHAT?!" I shouted, I threw the letter at Rydel and told her to read it. She read it out and everyone gasped. "NO YOUR NOT GOING HOME!" Riker said hugging her to himself. "I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!" J was fuming, I could see it in her eyes. She was wringing her hands, cracking her knuckles as she did.

"Who do they think they are?! They think they can just walk back into my life after fourteen years!? They can't even get my boyfriends name right!" with that she got up and stormed out.

"She's pissed" Ry said, we all nodded. Riker was reading the letter over and over. Hate filled his eyes more with each line. "I can't believe this! They are coming tomorrow at twelve? Well then, let's make sure J isnt here!" I have gave him a confused look and he explained his plan.

Jess's POV:

I couldn't believe this! My deadbeat parents thought they could just walk back into my life After fourteen years? They couldn't even be bothered to find me years ago and they expected me to just up and leave my REAL family? I was storming round the room I shared with Rydel, when something caught my eye. I went over to my dresser, moved some of my scarves, some paper and my bandanas.

"What the?" I picked up the photo frame and blew the dust off of it. It was a picture of me, about fifteen years ago, with my parents. We were standing by the back door, all smiley and happy families. But when I looked closely I could tell my mothers smile was forced. "I don't even know who you guys are any more" I whispered.

I went down stairs and into our family room. The walls and selves were lined with pictures, nearly all with me in. There was one from when we had gone to Disney Land for Rocky's fifth birthday.

I smiled as the memory came back.

FLASH BACK:

' "EVERYONE IN THE VAN WE GOTTA GO KIDS!" Stormie shouted, in seconds we were in the van and driving off down the road. "DISNEYLAND!!" little five year old Rocky cried, we all laughed as he and Ratliff stared out the window excitedly. I was sat between Riker and Rydel, all three of us singing.

"Shawty said she wants to run away,

Says I look like a boy she used to date (Ha!).

Took me by the hand and pulled me to the stairs,

(I'm NOT interested, girl).

Put her tongue all up in my ear, (Gross!)

Almost made me spill my beer, (Oh Shit!)

She's up and ready to go, but I don't care.

(Pssh, whatever!)

'Cause I'm in the zone,

Turn off my phone, I've got my own agenda.

I feel like dancing tonight,

I'm gonna party like it's my civil right,