spring breakers pt. 2 | multiple

Start from the beginning

He quickly removed his hand and sat up. "That's fucked up." He muttered to himself in disgust and rubbed his eyes before getting up to answer the door.

"Nigga ima kick this mothafuckin' door down if-"

DeVanté grunted and forcefully swung the door open. "What?!" He spat as he came face to face with Elgin.

"You still sleeping bruh?" Elgin raised and eyebrow at him.

DeVanté noticed Elgin's attire and strong scent of cologne and automatically knew his nap went longer than expected.

"What you want man?" DeVanté questioned back in an agitated tone.

"My weed." Elgin replied and brought out his ringing Nokia 3310 cellphone to see who was calling.

DeVanté lightly sighed and looked behind the door to grab the weed out of his duffle bag. He cracked the door open again and handed it to Elgin.

"Thanks- oh and K-Ci said you got 20 minutes to get ready. But by the looks of it..." Elgin trailed and snickered while eying DeVanté. "You might need about 2 hours. You look like shi-"

DeVanté kissed his teeth and slammed the door in his face. He didn't need anymore reminders of the wild sex dream he just had about Serenity. Although he had already taken a shower after their long day of festivities, he decided to take another one - he felt filthy.

He knew the group wouldn't leave without him anyways because they knew that would be some shady shit. So he took as long as he needed to get ready for tonight's party. Regardless of Miami's disgustingly over-the-top hot ass weather, DeVanté still chose to dress in his usual all black get up. He finished off his look with his gold jewelry and cologne before grabbing his belongings and made his way down to the hotel lobby.

"Where's K?" Dalvin asked as soon as DeVanté stepped out of the elevator.

DeVanté shrugged and scanned the group. "Thought he was down here wit y'all." He replied as his eyes landed on Serenity who was on the phone.

A light sigh escaped from his mouth while his eyes gazed deeply upon her. He was trying extremely hard to forget about his dream but the little black hooker dress she had on wasn't helping.

"Lord forgive me." He mentally repented and leaned against the wall.

"Uh huh— yea. What?— no no, not Suge Knight. I said it's P.Diddy's party, mother." Serenity spoke into her cellphone causing DeVanté to softly snicker as he overheard the conversation she was having with her mom.

"Yea we all good— I know. Huh?— oh DeVanté?" She slowly looked over at him and caught him staring at her. "Mhm, he's good ma. He over here watching me like he wanna kill me per usual." She rolled her eyes and looked away from him.

DeVanté slightly jerked his head back with a mean mug and pushed himself off the wall to walk over to her. He grabbed the phone out her hand and put it up to his ear.

Serenity instantly shot him a look. "Are you dumb-"

DeVanté shoved her arm while she tried to retrieve the phone. "Chill out." He said as he lightly chewed on his minty gum. "Hello?— yea it's me. I'm good— nah— don't listen to her. She over here wearin' this small ass dress-"