The soothing motions helped a little, and my sobs turned into sniffles. I sat up and Sungie wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest for a bit before my tears finally ceased.

"He doesn't need me anymore. He's happier with Chan than he ever was with me. He's better off with Chan." I cried into Jisung's shirt, and he pulled me closer.

"I know that that's not true." Jisung said, trying to reassure me. "Felix watches at you with so much love in one look that it's crazy to see. I've never seen someone who looks at another person so adoringly."

"He might seem happier, but I just think he is trying to cope with the idea that he may have lost you." Sung said, making me pull away to look him in the eyes. "You need to tell him how you feel. Show him you care, that you're perfect for him."

Jisung gave me advice, making it sound like that would be easy, but it wouldn't. I had never been good at expressing my feelings. Admitting to Felix and putting myself at risk of rejection was the scariest thing I could think of having to do.

My chest tightened and I couldn't breathe. I felt like I was in danger. My brain wasn't working and I was so worried. My head was pounding and my heart felt as if it would beat out of my chest. I began to shake, my tears returned, and Jisung looked at me. He looked panicked, not knowing how to help me.

"How can I help you, Changbin?" Jisung asked me, his panicked voice making me more anxious.

I knew that there was only one person who helped when I had a panic attack. "Bokkie!" I gasped out between pants, trying to catch my breath. Jisung got up and ran out of the room, yelling for Felix to help.

Felix rushed into the room, his eyes looking panicked, and they were slightly red from him crying. "Oh Binnie." He said softly, walking toward me and opening his arms in question.

I nodded my head rapidly and he calmly wrapped his small arms around my bigger frame. He moved so that he was sitting behind me, his legs on either side of my body. I could feel his heart beating steadily against my back, which was surprisingly helpful.

He tightened his hold on me, adding more pressure, since he knew exactly how to calm me. I leaned into him and continued to gasp for breath. "You're fine, Binnie. I have you, you're good." He whispered in my ear, his deep voice so familiar and soothing.

I shivered and he nuzzled his head into my neck. He continued to hold me, slightly rocking. I felt my heartbeat start to slow, gradually starting to follow Yongbok's. I felt my breaths start to even out, Felix whispering comforting things in my ear.

After I was calm, we stayed like that for a while. It was the most relaxed I had been in weeks. I leaned more against him and he laid us down on my bed, still holding me tightly.

I sighed loudly and moved in his embrace to face him. I moved my hand up to his face, running my fingers over his cheeks that were littered with freckles.

"Beautiful." I said, making a blush appear beneath his freckles that I loved so much. He tried to hide his face, but I held him in place. He looked at me, scanning my face. It was like he was analyzing me.

His eyes darted to my lips, and he bit his lip a little. I wanted to kiss him so badly. His cute full lips were almost calling me. I started to lean in when Seungmin busted in.

"Oh..." Seungmin said, wiggling his eyebrows at us. We had sprung apart when he walked in, but Lixie still had his arm draped comfortably around my waist. I glared at Seungmin and he just laughed at me, causing my gaze to intensify.

"We have food out there, and judging by how you were looking at each other, I am guessing you are pretty hungry." That made me want to chase after him as he skipped out, but Felix' grip tightened around my waist.

I looked back at him and he was just watching me. He looked so at ease and natural laying there. I turned back toward him and placed a quick kiss on his speckled cheeks, making him blush again.

I then rolled off the bed and reached my hand out to pull him up. He grasped my hand and I pulled him up quickly, causing him to fall against me, knocking me over in surprise. He landed on top of me with a loud exhale. We both started to laugh uncontrollably.

He lifted his head up from my chest, looking at me. I gave his a smile and a wink, so he turned red and quickly got up. He offered me his hand and I took it. Shooting him an evil smile before pulling him back on top of me.

He started giggling and sat up, straddling my waist. He playfully slapped my chest and I smiled at him, pretending to be innocent. "What is it Bokkie?" I asked him in an aegyo voice.

He started to giggle, but his giggles stopped abruptly when I grabbed his waist and flipped us so I was hovering above him. He inhaled sharply when I moved against him, accidentally brushing against a certain part of him.

We both started blushing and I got up, pulling him up for real this time. "Are you all good now?" Felix asked me in his irresistibly deep voice. I nodded at him and he put his arm around my shoulders, walking us both out to get food.