"Right. I know a lot of hot ass sixteen-year-olds," Katsuki replied, winking at me behind my brother's back.

"Yeah, but you can't date any of them!" Yo growled, turning to look at him and slapping him on the back of the head as he walked past.

My mouth popped open in shock at my brother's strong feelings on the subject. Like Kacchan had said, Yo clearly knew that he liked me, and judging by the look on his face and the warning tone to his voice, he was extremely opposed to the idea of us being together. This was going to be more complicated than I'd first thought.

Ochako let herself in about an hour later. "Hey, Yo, Katsuki," she greeted as she strutted in and dropped her overnight bags on the sofa. "Round face," Katsuki snorted and nodded in acknowledgement. Yo smirked in my best friend's direction, winking at her.

"Hi, Ochako." I sighed, facepalming. He really didn't help himself, if he wanted her to leave him alone, then why did he encourage her?

"Come on, let's leave the idiot alphas alone," I joked as I nodded towards my bedroom, walking off without waiting for her. Ochako grinned, picking up her bag and following me along quickly.

"I can't believe I get to spend the whole weekend here with you and your brother. Do you think Katsuki will stay here too?" she asked, her eyes sparkling as we stepped into my room.

"I don't know, maybe you should ask him." I smiled uncomfortably as I started to imagine her flirting with Kacchan right in front of me; I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it. She dumped her stuff on my floor and threw herself down on my bed. Suddenly she rolled over and grabbed my pillow off my bed, frowning at it.

"Izuku, why does your pillow smell like Katsuki?"

I could feel my nerves bubbling up. "Er... well I... er... Oh! Kacchan borrowed it when he crashed at our place, so it must smell like him," I lied, stumbling over my words.

Ochako buried her head in the pillow. "Mmm, I'm sleeping with this one tonight," she stated, holding the pillow tightly. I choked on my laughter. I couldn't blame her; I loved Kacchan's scent too. But for some reason, I started to feel uneasy...

"Whatever, 'Chako. Let's go eat, I'm starved." I pushed myself up off the bed and walked towards the door so we could get the food ordered.

"I got this!" she chirped, opening her laptop to search up the movie. Even looking at the cover scared the heck out of me. I rolled my eyes and stalked out of the room, plopping down onto the sofa next to Kacchan. He put his hand down onto the sofa next to mine and discreetly rubbed his little finger across mine when no one was looking.

"Did you order the food yet, Yo?" I asked, shifting sideways on the seat so that my knee touched Katsuki's thigh. A subtle smile played at the corner of his mouth.

"Yep, done. It'll be here in ten," Yo answered, shifting along the sofa a few inches because Ochako had practically sat herself on his lap.

She cleared her throat, musing playfully, "So, Katsuki, will your fine ass be staying here tonight too? I'm more than happy to share my bed if you want. I may be scared from the movie, maybe I'll need someone to make me feel better in the night."

Kacchan shifted his weight closer to me so that my leg was on top of his. He shrugged and looked away towards the TV. "Nope, I can't. I'm busy tonight. You'll just have to survive without me, round face."

"Oh well. It'll just have to be you then Yo, if you're interested," she flirted suggestively.

I didn't hear my brother's reply; my ears had started to ring. I was actually starting to feel jealous. It was the first time I had ever felt anything like it before in my life. I wanted to stand up and shout at my best friend to leave Kacchan alone. Shocked at my own jealousy, I burst out laughing and then bit my lip to stop. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.