Chapter Three

A/N: Alright guys, let's play a new game—Take a shot for every comment asking if Deku is a girl lmfaooooo ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)
No but seriously tho, at this rate I'm wondering if I should out him as a trans male for all y'all confused children out there because for once I try to make him more 'traditionally omega-like' compared to my other book, and you just think he's too freakin FEMININE
┻━┻ ┻━┻
Also me: screw you conventional mindsets, I can write whatever I want and still make fun of you for it ˛˛ (˵¯̴͒¯̴͒˵)"
I did mean to post this sooner, but thanks to rl complications, I couldn't. Sorry for the wait, and please enjoy~! (-- )

After dinner, Kacchan and my brother went out and bought some drinks for the party from a friend of theirs. With the house empty, I took the opportunity to have a nice long bath, making myself feel relaxed and refreshed with the Avobath bomb from Lush. I loved its delicious scent, and it never failed to relax my nerves before, but the thought of another party persistently hung over my head like an ominous, grey thundercloud.

They never got too wild or anything like that, but they would always last until two or three in the morning. On top of the lack of sleep, there would always be a huge mess to clean up in the morning, both inside and out. I groaned, sinking below the bubbles. I really wasn't looking forward to cleaning it all up again...

When they finally came back from their illegal, underage booze buying trip and started stomping around downstairs, I climbed out of the bath, knowing my peace was over. I sighed and snuggly wrapped myself in a big fluffy towel, drying off most of my hair with a different towel.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I walked straight into a hard body. I squealed as I stumbled, mentally bracing myself for the fall into a disgraceful heap. Hands shot out, gripping my waist and steadying me. I scowled up at Kacchan, clutching the towel tighter around my body as I tried to calm my spooked heart.

"Wow, I like the outfit," he teased, looking me up and down slowly.

I huffed and slapped his hands away, storming off to my bedroom, silently wishing I'd just chosen to have a shower in my en-suite rather than a bath in the family bathroom. I growled in frustration and slammed the door closed behind me, leaning against it. As soon as the door closed, he knocked.

"What, Kacchan?" I snapped.

The door handle rattled, so I pressed against the door harder so he couldn't open it.

"Deku, open the door."

"Kacchan, will you just go away? Seriously, I'm not dressed!" I frowned and stomped my foot, then immediately blushed and thanked my lucky stars that he was outside the door so he hadn't seen that.

"...Please?" he asked softly.

I sighed, weak and defeated. I hated it when he used that voice on me. That was his nighttime voice, and it happened to be the one that I always had trouble saying no to. I yanked the door open, and he smirked at me as he casually strutted into my room.

"Well, what do you want?" I asked grumpily. I stepped to my drawers and found my favorite T-shirt of Kacchan's that I'd found in the wash. I pulled it on, being careful to keep the towel wrapped tightly around me too.

"Hey, I was wondering where that shirt went," he said, nodding at my body.

I gasped, immediately thinking he was going to ask for it back. This was my favorite shirt. I put it on whenever I felt like just lounging around the house. It was the most comfortable thing I'd ever worn.