"How was he? Was he as sexy as we thought?" Her friends seemed to be yelling too.

Ralph slammed the locker door shut. He turned around briefly and glared at the blonde girl.

"I didn't make out with him. He forced me to kiss him." Ralph said calmly.
Then, he rushed away. He ran as fast as he could to class 2A, his assigned classroom.

He could hear the girl cooing from behind. Mocking him. He wiped the edges of his eyes, sniffing slightly.

He ran to the nearest boy's bathroom.

-

Ralph glanced at the mirror, as he messed with his hair. He frowned.

The door cracked open, as somebody familiar stepped inside. Ralph turned his head to face them, as he noticed their charming, red locks.

Ralph faced away, noticing it was Jack, and then he sighed.
Jack faced Ralph, immediately feeling tense and awkward.

"Hey, uh." He furrowed his brows.

"I'm sorry." He said the words out bluntly, not knowing how to convey the apology correctly.

"It's ok, now the whole school is going to make a fool out of me." Ralph looked at the window, pulling his sweater sleeves down to wipe his eyes.

He sniffed a bit, as Jack approached and looked at the mirror next to him.

"I'm a bit upset you just pushed me away." He continued talking, just facing the mirror.

"Huh?" Ralph looked up at him, as he tilted his head.
"You know, you just pushed me away and ran off with Simon." Jack said, sighing.

"Oh." Ralph looked away. He didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry." Ralph shrugged, rubbing his arm.

He didn't know why he was sorry, but he felt upset.

He remembered something similar.

"Nothing personal, but.. you calling hunting dumb, I thought it was a joke." Jack said.

"You're just all a bunch of idiots. We'll be rescued soon, and that'll be the end of all your jackshit." Ralph frowned, sitting infront of the sunset-reflecting beach.

"Nothing here's that serious, we'll be rescued but we need to eat!" Jack frowned, looking down.

Ralph didn't reply.

"Jack." Ralph said, looking up.
"Huh?" Jack replied.

"I'm sorry for constantly.. being rude." He looked away for a second, then looked back.

"Oh, it's cool." Jack laughed, squinting. It wasn't cool, but he tried to ignore his feelings.

It was awkward for a second, until Ralph decided to break the awkward atmosphere.
"Hey, Jack?" He said, looking down at the sink.

"Yea?" Jack replied, almost looking straight at him, after the long awkward silence.

Ralph hesitated for a few seconds, whether if what he was about to do was the right choice. But thinking made him more anxious, so he just did it.

Jack stared down at Ralph with a blank expression- not until Ralph slowly reached out to put his arms around his neck.

Ralph kissed Jack's lips, drenched in the mood. He felt a bit stupid, but also the adrenaline rushed up his spine.

He felt his cheeks going hot- then his body setting on fire, as Jack kissed him back.

They were both rushing themselves, but it just seemed like the world was spinning around the two of them for a few minutes.

Ralph gasped as he broke away, and then rubbed his lip with the back of his hand.

Jack just stood there though- as he stared at Ralph looking up at him.

"Ralph-" He blinked, and then moved towards him once again.

Jack interlocked his lips with Ralph's again, for the second time. Their tongues colliding, as Ralph felt himself heat up again.

They broke away, like a sweet goodbye.

Ralph looked at his red fingers. What was he feeling? Was this joy? Was this love? Or was this just a payback for the things Jack has done?

His ears almost felt like they were burning, as he covered the tips.

-

Authors Note_
Hahah, cliffhanger. This chapter was especially a longer wait because I've been busy. But I hope you all still enjoyed it! Before you go read the next chapter, I'd like to warn you that it might be inappropriate for people under the age of 15. It contains a bit of skin contact, and a bit of other content that might not be suitable for all audiences.