"I-i need to eat my afternoon snack—" Soobin dropped the mop. 

"You mean hourly snack?" Lia chuckled.

"Yes, Yes.. i mean.. nO" He nodded in agreement and quickly shook his head after.

"Here maybe this would help your hunger?" Lia pulled out gummer bears and handed it to Soobin.

"Food" His eyes twinkled seeing the packet of gummy bears Lia was holding.

"But let's finish cleaning up first?" She puts it back in her pocket.

"Yes.. Hyunjin quickly now let's finish this and finally eat" He picked up the mop and quickly mopped the floor.

"Whatever you say" Hyunjin rolled his eyes playfully before resuming to clean.

—— ☽ ——

📍Forthwith News Room
3:35 Pm

—— ☾ ——

Taehyun took a seat beside the door and patiently waited for the period to start. Ms.Maeng the posh and pauper's language arts teacher was their club moderator.

She briefly explained their club an what they would be doing during club period. Taehyun wanted to join the school choir but he wasn't informed about the auditions that happened days ago.

"Please bring your laptops starting this friday since we'll be using it.." She smiled

"Well since its the first club meeting.. we haven't wrote down news yet.. so today's meeting will be free time.. feel free to do your assignments and do anything you want" Ms.Maeng added.

The students formed groups and started to chatter around, Ms.Maeng looked busy checking papers so Taehyun just plugged in his earphones and played music he recently enjoys listening.

I Like Me Better - Lauv He head bopped to the song and silently sings to it.

"Looks like your enjoying listening to that.." Chaeryeong who was part of news club sat down beside him.

"your part of this club?" He removed his earphones.

"Yes, What music are you listening to looks like it sounds good"

"Yeah it is.. Want to listen to it?" Taehyun held his left side earphones offering Chaeryeong to listen music with him.

"Sure" She took the left earphone and started listening it with him.

As the song finish's Chaeryeong removed the earphone and she did enjoy listening to it. "That songs does sound good" She said

"It's called i like me better by lauv it got me replaying for days.. Even Hueningkai memorized the lyrics just for me to stop playing it"

"I should listen to it more it has this catchy melody to it"Chaeryeong nodded her head while saying those words

"i know right.."

"This is fun.. maybe we should jam more to music's next time?" Taehyun looked at her.

"Sure..."