22: Love and Pain

Start from the beginning

I hit a certain part in her which made her moaned louder than ever before. Her breathing became inconsistent as her walls clench more tightly.

"Fuck" I grunted thrusting up into her. I felt a familiar coil in my stomach letting me know I'm almost at my edge.

She bounces one last time and I thrust upwards, it made us both reach our highs

"Lisa! I'm Cumming baby" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her pussy clenches around my dick as her juices tries to cover every part of it.

"Jennie!" I grunt loudly as my dick releases deep inside her pussy. Painting her walls white with cum.

She moans at the feeling of her full of my cum as I can still feel it twitching inside of her.

As we catch our breaths, I carried her by my side letting my dick fall out of her and she whines at the feeling of her being empty. I tiredly laid my body to rest from the pleasure.

"Holy shit" I breathed heavily

"that was earth-shattering," she said once she has settled herself in my arms, head in between the space of my neck and arms around my waist. Her legs draped over my body as she kissed my chest lightly.

I looked down and kissed her lips.

"I would like to have another round with you but I'm too tired, you literally drained me" I chuckled at her statement.

"You made me do it baby so don't put the blame on me and besides I know you loved it," I said with a smirk which made her slap my arm but laughs soon after

"Yeah I did" after our laughter subsided, I told her three words that meant everything to me, words that held the meaning of my feelings for her

"I love you" I replied, and she smiled giving me one last peck on the lips before falling asleep in my arms

--------------------

I was woken up by loud voices coming down from the living room, I looked at my side and saw that Jennie was not on her side of the bed. I soon became scared so I abruptly went downstairs to search for her.

I went downstairs and the yelling become even louder.

"We are already over Hanbin, don't fucking come here anymore if it's not about Daehan" Jennie was yelling

"No Jennie, I'm sorry for cheating on you but please forgive me, I love you" a voice said that sounded like a man but after hearing what he said I made my appearance known to them

"Jennie, are you alright baby?" I asked as I sauntered to her place, letting my hands go around her waist in a protective manner

"I'm alright baby, don't worry," she said but I didn't look at her I was looking at the guy in front of me who held an angry look

"Who the fuck is this? Don't tell me you're in a relationship with her? Are you letting my son near a dyke!?" as soon as those words left his mouth, a loud echo was heard along the walls of the mansion.

Jennie has slapped this rude asshole who had the audacity to criticize my good-looking face, bet I have a bigger dick than he has.

"Don't you fucking insult her like that, she has been more of a parent to Daehan than you" he held his jaw and was ready to attack my girl from the looks of his eyes that are raging with a displeasing look.

I grabbed her and pushed her behind me protecting her from this man.

I was suddenly yanked towards the wall making my back come in contact with the cemented wall causing me to flinch at the pain.

"You fucking bitch!"

I then felt a painful punch on my jaw creating a throbbing pain on my face. Jennie was yelling for him to stop but he was about to punch me for a second time when I kicked his balls. 

BITCH

He knelt down and that was when I punch him. That's payback for punching my limited-edition barbie face you fucking cunt.

He stood up but still held a painful look from his previous wound. He was about to blow a punch when I ducked down and punch him in the stomach.

"Stop it, Lisa, please, don't hurt yourself" Jennie was begging me so I pulled him by his collar

"If I see you around her again, those are not the only things you would receive from me!" the monster in me said, I wasn't letting anyone hurt the people I love especially if it's Jennie and Daehan.

He instantly nodded his head and walked out of the house. I locked the door and faced Jennie who hugged me tightly.

"Are you hurt? Come here and let me clean your wounds" she dragged me down to a seat on her couch and went to get her first aid kit.

I felt deja vu.

She was cleaning my wound with a displeased look and a frown but I kept silent.

"Thank you," she said once she finished putting bandages on the cut on my face

"and I'm sorry" she looked down. I know she thought this was her fault.

I grabbed her and placed her on my lap. My other hand holding her and the other was used to lift her chin up to look at me. She was beginning to tear up

"Babe, it wasn't your fault okay? I wanted to protect you and besides I'm strong, you see?" I flex my muscles, making her giggle a little.

"And besides I would do anything for you" I kissed her lips making the pout in it disappear, she kissed me back as well.

"I never knew you could fight like that Lisa," she said when she pulled away from our kiss

"I do a bit of boxing before but stopped because of my parents," I said and snuggled my way to her intoxicating neck that smelled so addicting.

"You were amazing but promise me not to hurt yourself okay? I don't like seeing you hurt baby" she said making me nod. She then wrapped her arms around my head

"I love you"

"I love you more" 

-------------------

The more you comment, the more frequent I will update :)

stay safe and take care!

------A