Meeting him

It has been months since I had discuss the marriage and they agree. I still don't have the courage to tell my sister, but I know I will have to tell her soon. Today I will get to meet Prince hans and we can start planning the wedding. I am so nervous, I wonder how he looks? I prepare myself for his arrival. I wonder if he will like me? Will he think I am the perfect wife for him? Why am I worried and why do I care how I look all of a sudden. I should be worrying about if he will be a great king and a fulfilling husband. As I stand in the throne room my faithful servant Kia comes in and announces the princes arrival. When he steps in I was in awestruck by his hansomeness if that is even a word. His beautiful piercing green eyes can make any woman get lost when they look into them and his beautiful shiny red hair. He seems like the perfect Prince Charming any princess wishes to have. I wonder what he thinks of me? He walks up to me and bows kisses my hand and tells me 'it is an honor and a privilege to have a beautiful soon to be wife such as yourself.' "Why, Prince hans it is an honor for you to be my soon to be husband." "Come Prince hans, we shall go to my study and discus our wedding." He stands up and follows me to my study.