Finding out

Hello my name is Elsa the queen of arendale, we'll I guess you already know that and I am now 18 years old. I will be telling you the story of my not so great marriage. We'll it all started when I went to my study to look through some of the study to look through some old documents. So, while I was reading the documents I see one with my name on it and it says arrange marriage with Prince hans of the southern isles he was 1st in line to be king. I was in such distress, I am not ready to get marry yet, that means I will have to leave arendale and leave my sister to be with the soon to be king. I don't know how to react to this I really want to cancel the marriage, but it's my fathers last request before he left us for good. So I will not decline his final wishes I will meet up with my royal consul and discuss this marriage with them. Ooh, I will I be able to break this to my dear sister Anna, I am sure she would be even more distress then I am to know that we just started getting to know each other to me having to leave to go to another kingdom across seas. I wonder how he look? I wonder if he is the Prince in the story books? Is he good or evil? Will I love him, will he love me? How will I keep my powers hidden? All of these questions kept rumbling on in my head. What should I do. Because I don't want to do this, but I don't want to disrespect my father wishes. I guess I will go on with the marriage.
AN: this is an AU where Elsa never had her coronation and Elsa and Anna decide to rekindle their sisterly relationship and they never met hans.