KSI...and lots of spray paint

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Side," I said

"You're welcome," he replied

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Yelled a very angry clerk man.

"Time to go!" I shouted, jumping inside Side's seat with my Motorbackpack and the bag with the spraypaint.

Side drove off as the man rab behind us when we exited the store's parking zone. I saw him curse something before walking to the wall where I had done my drawing, looking at it with a puzzled look.

 I saw him curse something before walking to the wall where I had done my drawing, looking at it with a puzzled look

Below the drawing I had written something:

"Remember Chicago, THEY saved our lives"

When we came back I discovered that Cade, Shane, and Bee were going to enter KSI installations, and of course I wanted to tag along. I managed to get in the back seat of Bee, well out of view from the KSI guards. It was quite uncomfortable, but it would be worth it once we were inside.

"Are you ok back there Ash?" Shane said teasingly

"Shut up," I grumbled.

Bee took off soon after with the rest of Bots. They would hide behind some nearby buildings as we infiltrated the place with Cade and Shane. I sighed as I put some stolen headphones on, since hearing music is the only way in which I didn't feel that cramped up. I listened to different songs by Imagine Dragons as the other two talked. I almost fell asleep in the place.

Finally Bee came to a stop, and I walked out as I stretched every muscle in my body. I glanced around at the modern-looking place, whistling

"Well I must admit this is kinda nice," I commented

"Yeah, well at least they're picking cooler cars than this one," Shane scoffed

"Watch your mouth," I warned

Suddenly Bee's wheel hit Shane in the nose. The guy groaned in pain before it began choking him as he gasped for air and muttered for Bee to leave him alone.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but...I told you," I smirked, "oh wait, I'm not sorry"

"Very...funny..." he choked out

"Stinger, inspired by Bumblebee...but better in every way" suddenly said the woman promoting the man-made transformers.

"Cheap copies!" I said in annoyance.

"Son of a..." exclaimed Bee furiously.

Out of nowhere, Bee drove backward, then started doing circles around the prototype as we shouted for him to calm down.

"No, no! Bee you gotta calm down!" Exclaimed Cade

"Bee STOP! You're gonna get us caught!" I yelled

"He's crazy!" Yelled Shane