HELP!

¨H-He asked for help. His words w-were always strained a-as if he had a g-gun to his head.¨ Molly´s eyes widened.

¨Cover my shift.¨ She nodded as I left the hotel. I was done being weak. I was done faltering. I felt my smile return to my face. I fixed my tie and manifested my microphone staff as all my shadows gathered around me. I waltzed into the studio and saw men stand in front of me. I smiled wider and simply snapped my fingers as my eyes turned to radio dials. Next minuite my shadows tore them to shreds except 1 demon who was cowering in a corner. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt causing him to shrink in fear.

¨Angel Dusts room. Lead me there and you´ll keep your head.¨ I spoke in a cheery tone and dropped the smaller male as he got up and ran to show me Angel´s room. I saw Val standing there while Angel linked arms with some man… and I just stood there wit ha large grin on my face.

¨Oh hello Venison Vermin, how are you today?~¨ Val asked maliciously. I smiled wider, my microphone turning into a large red axe. I laid it on my shoulder. Val seemed to sweat a bit, and Angel chimed in.

¨God Alastor, can you go fuck off? I´m in work now. God you´re the literal worst! I never liked you anyway.¨ He said with malice,... but those eyes conveyed every other emotion but hate. ¨Y-You should leave ya jerk! I-I got work to do!” He yelled it through his sobs with a hatred in his voice that stung. I simply laughed and cackled.

¨Do you really think I´m gonna care if you hate me?¨ I walked towards him and held his hand. I chuckled lowly. ¨Angel Dust, you belong to me. Whoever tells you that you belong to them. Their heads will be mine. Understood?¨ Angel fought my grip and I smirked as I picked him up throwing him over my shoulder. He kicke, but I heard… one thing I never wanted to hear.

¨I hate you!!!!¨ I laughed through tears, one of my tentacles held Angel as I grabbed the axe I had.

¨YOU BETTER RUN VAL!¨ My eyes turned to radio dials as I ran after him  and he bolted away. The air filled with Cab Calloway music that was distorted and out of order. I threw the axe hiting him in the back. It reappeared in my hand, but the man kept runnign down the halls. I kept running.

He is mine. No one can take him from me. I love him. Nothing can change that. Anyone who get´s in my way is a threat.

I ran and saw him at a dead end and I smashed the axe into his skull over and over beyond recognition. I kept slamming it in over and over, until I heard a sweet sound.

Angel´s giggling? I turned to see my tentacles tickling and caressing Angel. He seemed happier and calmer now. He pointed to his collar.

¨Ya´ll wanna get this offa me?¨ The tentacles ripped it off  and they went back to snuggling Angel and making him feel safe. Angel looked to me nervously.

¨Bambi?... ¨ I huffed in anger, grabbed him by the arm and walked out with my axe. ¨O-Ow Al t-that hurts. B-Babe that h-hurts!¨ I squeezed his arm, and my tentacles pushed me off him making me growl.

¨You do not get to leave! Not after all the feelings you made me feel! Not after all the things you d-did to me that night! N-Not after you promised to be with me!¨”Tears ran down my cheeks. ¨You´re supposed to be the one person I can trust!¨ I cried out in anguish and agony. ¨You don´t get to leave me! I will not let anyone near you! I will keep you to myself! I don´t care if it is selfish! You´re the only person I´ve loved and will ever love! I´m not giving that up!¨ I spoke passionately and couldn´t stop. All the feelings kept hurling out of me. ¨I don´t wanna lose you Angel! I-I love you!¨ I cried and just… broke in front of him. ¨I love you. N-No matter how much you hate me, you don´t get to throw me out. I-I will always be there. No matter what you say you can´t throw me out!¨ Angel smiled and held my face in his hands. I thought he was going to be cruel and still try to leave. He ran his fingers sweetly through my hair gently. I leaned into his touch kissed his hand as tears fell from my eyes.

🎼🌙Fly Me To The Moon🌙🎼 (FMTTM Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें