cunt

A/N - so uh i made a playlist of all the songs i mention in this story. my Spotify user is ' alexmustdie ' and the playlist is just called 'your friends are full of shit 🥺🥺' i'll try put a link in my wattpad bio but idk. there is gonna be an actual chapter in this like idk section??? just wanted to write some stuff first.
1) idk where to take this story. i'm gonna keep writing for sure but idk where to take it. i don't want anything massively dramatic to happen like someone dies or cheats cause that's too sad so i was thinking of bringing in an asshole old friend but idk gimme your suggestions !!
2)also shits hard atm so if anyone wants to talk about legit anything at all then like my insta user is @/ n0.vena just like message me on there and i'll chat to you.
3) this is gonna be a real short chapter just as more of a filler whilst i brainstorm something ideas
ummmm i think that's it. hope everyone's okay and yeah enjoy this shithole of a chapter 🥺

YOUR POV
as soon as my front door was shut and i knew Frank had gone i screamed. like hella loudly. an excited happy scream. but a scream nonetheless. my mum was out for the night so i didn't have to worry about her getting confused as to why her son had just walked into the house and screamed like a banshee. 

i calmed myself down and made my way upstairs and into bed like i had been dying to do ever since i'd left my house this morning. there's nothing better than getting home after a long day, taking over all your clothes and lying in a crisp cold bed. my brain still wasn't allowing me to register what had gone on today. like had me and Frank really just had a date, and had i really just asked him out on another? yeah. i had. fuck knows why. well because i fancy him but since when did i, y/n, have confidence in asking guys out? apparently i did now. i realised i hadn't spoken to any of the guys since i'd left school so they'd probably be loosing their shit right now. i pulled out my phone and to my surprise i only had 2 messages and they were one from Gerard just saying 'hey' and one from Mikey asking if i was coming to college tomorrow. after nearly 2 years of going to the same college Mikey still hasn't learnt my schedule and that i only went in on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. after reminding him of this i closed our chat and opened up my messages with Frank.

(your messages, franks messages)
should make me alfredo more often yanno :)
oh really and you wanna tell me why i should do that?
ummmm
cause i'm amazing? and fabulous?
yeah, you are :)
ewwwwww
oh shut it you know you love it when i compliment you
yeye okay cunt face :)
anywayyyyys i'm assuming you're not going to be gracing us all with your presence tomorrow?
and why would i do that Frankie when i could stay in bed?
true true

message read 10:32pm

before i had time to message Frank back i came to my senses and realised that i hadn't yet turned my TV on and out Netflix on which is just a crime in itself really. i mean an 18 year old that doesn't have netflix on 24/7? scandalous really.

(your messages, franks messages)
hey y/n?
yeah frankie?
i could always ditch and come keep you company tomorrow if you want?
nono it's okay you don't have to do that, important education and all that shit lmaoo
are you sure?
100% :)
night y/n, thanks again for tonight
awww it's okay Frankie
stop replying to me and get your ass to sleep
okok sorry asswipe
bye pretty boyyyyy

before i managed to fall into the sweet grasps of sleep i grabbed my phone, out my earphones in and let the sounds of Live Outside by Enter Shikari swallow me whole.

~

🍄🌸 don't forget to comment and vote! all interactions are very very appreciated! 🌸🍄