ambulance

my alarm went off at 8:30am. monday's are shit. and they're made shitter by the fact i have college. but i get to see Frank, Mikey, Gee and Ray so that makes my life a hell of a lot easier i guess. as i always did i stood up, opened spotify and pressed shuffle on my 'Liked Songs' playlist. the first song on was By Myself by FIDLAR. i walked into the bathroom and gave myself a drawn out death stare until i plucked up the courage to grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. once the mint flavoured foam had coated by teeth for what seemed like eternity i spat it into the sink and strolled back into my bedroom to face the wardrobe. today was a dungarees and jumper kinda day. i reached for my navy blue The Story So Far jumper and some black dungarees. once i had finally yanked my binder over my head i allowed the fabrics of my jumper and dungarees to cover my body. i grabbed my sk8 high vans and laced them up around my ankles, grabbed my phone, earphones and bag and made my way out the door. once i'd heard the door slam behind me i stopped and pulled my phone out and opened up my messages and selected my group chat with Gee, Mikey and Ray.
(you, gee, ray, mikey)

meet me at the wall before class? need a chat

course. what's wrong?

nothing technically just the situation between me and frankie :)

is this you finally admitting that you two have finally become the beast with two backs? ;)

yeah what exactly about frank? better be something good otherwise i'll stamp on his head🤷🏻‍♂️

firstly no ones stamping on anyone's heads and secondly no Gee me and frank haven't fucked but can you all just meet me at the wall pls?

we will be there y/n don't worry.

yeah we'll be there

see ya

as i made my way onto the school grounds i noticed my mates already at the wall. phew. i didn't know what to do about Frank. we're getting like really close and i think i maybe possibly might have feelings for him? but i dunno and me being an idiot thought the guys would be the perfect trio to talk to about this. as i neared the wall Mikey gave me a small wave in between attempting to light a fag. one downfall to england is that it's pretty much always windy so lighting fags is too much effort most of the time. "soo what did you wanna talk to us about y/n?" Ray questioned
"i think i might possibly have feelings for Frank and i don't know what to do about it cause like fml feelings and relationships are too confusing and complicated and i cba with none of that" i think i've just broken the record for the quickest sentence ever spoken. "i dunno what to say i mean none of us are exactly the best at rela-" before Gerard could finish his sentence someone came up behind me and whispered "hi" in my ear "jesus christ! don't ever fucking do that again" it was Frank. "you scared the fucking shit out of me". he just looked down at me and gave me the same awkward smile that had aided my attempt in falling for him in the first place. at this point i was a bit surprised that none of them had commented on my hair until i realised that i had had a beanie on the whole time so they were unable to see the neon mess that lived on my head. i looked down at my phone to see that it was nearing 9:30am which meant it was time for us all to depart and head to our lessons. it was okay though because i had psychology which meant i was gonna with Frank.

TIME SKIP TO THE START OF LESSONS
me and Frank took our usual place at the back of the class and sat down in our usual seats which were now next to each other instead of opposite each other. just as he'd finished taking his books out of his bag and placing them on the table, i reached for my beanie and yanked it off leaving the neon mess to flow free in front of my face. once i was done ruffling it and making it look at least half decent i noticed Frank gawping at me. "your hair" he stated. shit. what if he didn't like it? what if it put him off me. a frown began to grow on my face. "what? don't you like it?" i questioned.
"nono it's not that it's just different and a bit of a shock. it's nice though, really nice, it suits you" he smiled again. whenever he gave me small compliments like this it always made me nervous and released a swarm of butterflies into my stomach. i just looked down at the table awkwardly and smiled.

not too long after this Ms. Lungu waltzed through the door "so today class we have a test" she exclaimed. this statement was then rapidly followed by a heard of tired and annoyed apes groaning and complaining. "well we would have if i hadn't have forgotten them at home so we'll just be watching a film instead" great. if anything id prefer the test that meant that it wouldn't get noisy meaning i wouldn't stress out. the thought of everyone talking and making noise in unison with the sound coming from the film made a gigantic wave of anxiety flow through me. i began picking at the skin around my fingers, biting the freshly grown skin on my lips off and tapping my foot against the floor. great. fucking great. "y/n you can put your earphones in and finish some work if you would like?" Ms Lungu came up to me and offered, i loved this woman she knew me too well. "thank you" i mouthed. i placed my earphones back in my ears back where they belonged to hear D'You Have A Car by SWMRS playing. i might as well watch the film it'll just have to be accompanied by whatever wonderful music that my spotify decided to bless my ears with. i crossed my arms and rested my head on Franks shoulder. i reached for my phone, opened up snapchat and took a photo of us. he always looked better in photos, he was just naturally more photogenic then me. i put a black and white filter on it and captioned it with a ":)" and posted it on my story. i sighed a happy sigh which was then followed my Franks hand moving past my back and around my side.

TIME SKIP TO END OF CLASS
Frank's POV

all lesson y/n was snuggled into my side with his earphones in, carefully studying the images that rapidly appeared on the screen. he always tried to hide his nerves from me but i could always tell when he was getting uncomfortable. as we both made our way to the canteen i noticed y/n picking at the thread of his jumper, i instantly grabbed his hand and laced my fingers with his. his face shot up to look at me almost surprised that i'd done this, i just gave him a smile. he's honestly one of the most handsome people i have ever seen. i've noticed myself drastically falling for him even more.

when we got to the canteen y/n unlocked our fingers and waltzed over to the food counter and got us both some pizza and a can of appletiser each.  whilst he was waiting to pay i made my way over to our usual table and was met with 3 pairs of large staring eyes. "what was that all about?" Ray piped up. "what was what all about?"
"the hand holding? you and y/n we're holding hands? unless we're all mistaken". shit.
"it was nothing, he was just getting anxious so i thought i'd hold his hand to stop him picking at his skin or his jumper that's all" i shrugged at them all, i wish i could tell them how i really felt about y/n but without a doubt they'd tell him and i didn't know whether y/n felt the same.  not too long after my interaction with the guys y/n came back over, pizza and appletiser in hand and earphones in his ears again. he sat down next to me, his small frame still being swallowed by the fabric. "loving the new hair by the way" Mikey mumbled, aside from y/n Mikey was definitely the most quiet and timid out of the group despite him looking the most i guess intimidating due to his bone structure and height. "thanks" y/n replied, a smile spreading across his face, a light peach colour appearing on his cheeks.

before we knew it it was time to go back to lessons. i had business and i think y/n had sociology. "hey y/n uh come here a second i need to talk to you about something" i motioned over towards the corner of the canteen and started to walk over there followed by a nervous looking y/n. "so, i was wondering, if you wanted to, did you wanna come over for dinner tonight? just the two of us? like no parents or friends and that?"
"yeah i'd like that" y/n whispered almost inaudibly, another smile plastering his face. with that we both parted ways to suffer another hour in hell before we got to leave.

~

🍄🌸 don't forget to comment and vote! all interactions are very very appreciated! 🌸🍄