"RORA!!!!" I hollered after her but she didn't look back. I started running after her calling her name but she ignored me. What the f*ck why was she mad at me. I hope she didn't hear me talk about marrying her. "Rora, seriously please just talk to me." I panted. But she kept on running when suddenly she fell in the sand. I thought she would get up again but she lay in the sand. Holy Crap what was wrong with her. I ran up the were she was laying, but it was like she was having a panic attack. She lay on the beach curled in a ball and  crying. Tears ran down her beautiful face. I hated seeing her like this. I kneeled beside her and gently touched her on the shoulder.

   She screamed as if in pain a squirmed away from my touch. " Rora what the hell is this?" I asked her gently, but she didn't answer. She moved her head and her silky long blond hair fell away from her ear. Then I saw it she was wearing earbuds. I quickly snatched them out of her ears. She stopped moving. I slowly reached out and grabbed her. She clawed at my hand but I held her tight. Finally after it seemed like a eternity she calmed down and let me hold her. I whispered soft and gentle words in her ear, and rubbed her back. She sighed softly, then cracked one eye open. When she saw me she tried to move away again.

    Not wanting her to move I grabbed the first thing I could which of course had to be her thighs. "Rora, stop moving you are safe now." I told her gently, then I noticed what I was holding. Her flowery sun dress was raised up to her middle thighs, and my fingers were under the dress they sank into her creamy skin. She gasped when I touched her. My fingers could almost wrap around her thighs, and if I moved my hands 4 centimeters my fingers would touch her panties. I smirked inwardly at the thought. I knew I should move my hands but her skin was silky. My hands were like magnets to her i couldn't let go. She squirmed again and i cleared my thoughts. I took one hand off her thigh and cupped her cheek. She flinched but i held her tight. " Rora, I whispered barely audible, what happened?"

  People have always told me that my eyes are intimidating, and I guess they are because when I looked at her she shivered. I quickly stood up and pulled my tshirt over my head. She stood there, frozen, her mouth agape. As her hungry eyes looked me over and over. Slowly starting at my shoulders and right to  where my jeans started. I understood that look, every women looked at me like that, but with her it was different. She had an innocence in her chocolate eyes. An innocence that no other women had. I felt tingles running up my legs when she looked at me. Like what the hell, which women made a man tingle.

   I cleared my throat and she looked away embarrassed. I chuckled and squatted down to her ear. "I know you want to touch my abs... everyone does...." I moved closer so my lips touched her earlobe. She gasped as i started moving my lips against them to talk. " I really don't let anyone touch them.... but I could make an exception for you."  I whisper and bit her earlobe. She moaned, f*ck  that was so sexy, I was instantly semi- hard. F*ck. What is she doing to me. I quickly gave her the tshirt and stepped away, afraid that I wouldn't be able to control myself, and have my wicked ways with her.

    She stood up awkwardly and stumbled, I quickly reached out and grabbed her meshing our chests  together. I groaned inwardly.

She quickly put on my shirt. And looked away. Well this is awkward. Suddenly we were jolted out if our daydreams by her ringing phone. She quickly picked up the phone with an hello. All I could hear was yelling. She quickly took the phone away from her ear. The person on the other end kept yelling something about not texting her back when she calls or something like that. She stood and held the phone for 2 minutes before the person finally stopped yelling.

     "Ari, what's wrong?" She asked laughing into the phone. Then she turned on the speaker.

     "That  f*cken SOB I hate him so much, why does he have to be in my life. I hate him. I hate him with all my broken heart. Why does he have to be so hot, but is the worst Male on the planet." She started yelling again.

  Aurora clearly confused asked, "who are you talking about?"

    "Tytus, who the f*ck is that f*cked up, I asked him if I could come with him tomorrow, do you know what he said? He told me to go make sure an old man doesn't die tomorrow..."

  I quirked a brow... like what old man? Aurora mouthed she's a doctor. Suddenly I had an idea I knew how much she meant the Rora, and I can't forget the situation on the first morning on the island when she asked Aurora if she wants to F. me yet....

   I gestured for the phone. She looked at me confused. But handed it over. "Hey, you're Ari, right."

     " Holy Shit Crap, your the Kayden Chandler, like the Billionaire?"

   "Yes," I laughed, I glanced at Aurora she blushed and looked away. I smirked. "I'm the Kayden Chandler."

  "I've heard so much about you from Laces, and I can't forget to mention the nights that Rora spent telling me gorgeous and hot you are."

  I looked at her with a raised brow, and if looks could kill, Ari would be dead all the way in New York.

   " I hate you Ari, and Kayden I didn't do that." She said seriously. I just smirked.

    After telling her I would talk to Tytus, she said I was the most normal man on the planet, and swore at Tytus a bit more. When we were done talking I hung up the phone. And Aurora literally jumped on me, surprised I grabbed her sexy legs she wrapped them around me. F*ck, it was too much I started getting hard. Heat flooded my body. No women had ever turned me on like this. What was happening. Her chest molded into mine. I looked down into her chocolate eyes. They were darker and full of lust. She obviously felt my hardness.

    I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to make her mine. I wanted to do everything with her. But I couldn't that would lead to broken hearts again. I couldn't risk that, not any more. I cleared my throat. She was snapped out of her daze and jumped down, embarrassment flooding her features. " Thank-you." She whispered. I nodded and took out my phone. I was still very much hard and turned on. It was uncomfortable. I needed a cold shower. That was a the showers I took these days.

    I sighed and took out my phone looked of Tytus' contact.  

     Hey Ty you have a passenger tomorrow, pick him up at 332 Lakers Avenue.

  What the hell did I get myself into???????????

     So... what do you guys think about my story so far... Please  vote and comment 😉😉😉