14. Shopping

Izuku arrived late to the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall entrance where his whole class was waiting eagerly to start their day. Everyone was excited, it was the first time the whole class was hanging out together outside of school. Even Kirishima had dragged Kacchan along (literally, his screams of violent protest could be heard from a mile away) and Todoroki said he would just see his mother later that day so he could come too. Bakugou was fuming, first of all he didn't want to be there and second Deku was the person who was running late and delaying the group.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU DAMN NERD!" He screamed when Izuku rounded the corner. "I SWEAR IF YOU WOULD HAVE TAKEN ANY LONGER I WOULD HAV—" Suddenly everyone in class saw the person following Izuku. She was a feline-eyed blonde, her hair tied back in her traditional double buns. She was wearing a baggy ash gray hoodie, neatly tucked into the tightest jean booty shorts any of the boys had ever seen. To top it off she was wearing a small black choker around her neck. It was a pretty simple look all together but paired with Himiko's athletic body, it was no lie to say she outshone every other girl there.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late!" Izuku nervously laughed, scratching his messy hair with this right hand. "We slept in a little later than usual, plus it took Himiko a while to get ready."

As if on cue everyone's mouth dropped, even Kacchan. Izuku looked back at them confused. Himiko appeared on his right side and smiled when he put his arm around her waist.

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Himiko Toga. Also known as Izuku's loving girlfriend!" She flashed her sharp canines in an award winning smile, followed by a peace sign. Everyone came out of the trance, but no one was immune to the shock. Who would have thought that Izuku would be the first person in the class in a relationship, and especially with a beautiful girl from some other school! All the girls ran up to Toga complimenting her on her outfit and looks as well as introducing themselves to her. The guys on the other hand swarmed around Izuku and began applauding, smacking him on the back, and some even breaking into manly tears (mainly Kirishima).

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BRO!" He said squeezing the oxygen out of Izuku in the manliest hug of all time.

"Yeah, no offense, but I never expected Izuku Midoriya to have that serious of game," Kaminari said, giving him a slap on the back.

"Not sure I know what that means," Izuku responded a little concerned and confused.

"Wait did you say you both woke up late? You know, implying that you two live together?!" Sato asked.

"W-well, umm, you know, w-we uhh—" he began as his face went beet red.

"You never cease to amaze me Midoriya. Once again you have gained a new respect from me," Todoroki said solemnly, bowing in respect.

"Yeah, no kidding," said Sero, "I always thought that maybe you and Uraraka were a thing."

Speaking of Uraraka she was still in shock, right next to Kacchan and Mineta. Her mind was all jumbled up looking at the attractive blonde girl.

"I must have heard her wrong, right?! She said that she was his girlfriend! I never heard Izuku talk about a girlfriend! AND NOT JUST ANY GIRL EITHER! THIS ONE IS HOT AS F**K!!" Uraraka screamed in her head.

Mineta soon after broke out of his own trance in a fit. He ran up to Izuku and was crying at his shoes pointing up towards the much taller green haired boy.

"HOW COME YOU GET TO HAVE A HOT GIRLFRIEND AND NOT ME!" Mineta said through his sobs. He ran up to the group of girls. "AM I NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU!"

Toga cringed at the purple haired weasel. The girls around him rolled their eyes at him, while Mina threatened to burn his face off with her acid if he even tried to bother their girl time today.

Himiko was really happy, all the girls were so nice and welcoming, already asking her if they wanted to be friends.

"Izuku must be pretty popular if they already like me," she thought.

Almost as if reading her mind, Mina said, "I'm really glad Izuku has a girlfriend! He's a really nice guy, though we always thought he would be too shy or too dedicated to his work to get a girlfriend,"

"Well you aren't wrong about that, all he does is train," she replied.

The girls nodded back to her, "And talk about—"

"Heroes," she finished for them, making all of them giggle.

The two groups eventually went to collide back together when Iida thought it would be a good idea for them to all introduce themselves to Himiko. Together the group began to shop, mostly for fun, all of them besides Iida forgetting about the camp that they were supposed to be preparing for.

Kacchan was still left frozen in shock at the entrance of the mall, and was only broken out of the trance when Mineta tried to talk to him about women.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE WE ARE FRIENDS YOU PURPLE BALLED FREAK!" Kacchan then just decided to leave. Izuku being happy and having a girlfriend had broken down his spirits far too much.

On the other side of the mall, Izuku, Himiko, Todoroki, Froppy, and Ochaco ended up in a hat shop. Three of them were laughing extremely hard as they made the stoic Todoroki try on different types of exotic hats. Uraraka on the other hand had separated herself from them on the other side of the store, pretending to be interested in a really large bucket hat. She was still trying to process Izuku having a girlfriend, while also having some feelings for him. Then as she observed them she saw all the fun he was having. Everytime he looked at Toga (which was a lot) his smiles got even bigger and brighter. She seemed to really make him happy. Looking back at the past couple months, she remembered how he seemed much happier whenever he was heading home, or even just checking his phone. Thinking about it now Uraraka began to smile.

"Hey that's a really cute hat. Are you going to buy it?" Uraraka turned around to see the source of the voice. Himiko was smiling at her. Uraraka looked back at the hat she had been mindlessly staring at and actually found it pretty cute after all.

"Yes I think I will, also I don't think I properly introduced myself, I'm Ochako Uraraka!" She gave a genuine smile to the blonde who returned it with glee.

"Oh so you are the girl, I've heard so much about. Nice to meet you!" The two walked about, blooming a new friendship. As long as Izuku was happy, Uraraka was happy too.

However there were other people in that mall who didn't want Izuku Midoriya to be happy. At the entrance of the mall, a hooded man stood looking in at all the excitement and happy people and felt disgusted. For him it was finally time to act.