𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 1

Start from the beginning

"Hyung! Did you eat my pineapple?!" Yeosang questioned from the kitchen.

Seonghwa looked at his friends.

"Told y'all, I'm coming pup!" Seonghwa yelled back, "Make yourselves at home." Seonghwa said before getting off the couch and taking the pineapple to Yeosang.

Seonghwa walked into the kitchen with a smile. He place the pineapple next to where the bowl of fruits were but also trapping Yeosang between his arms.

"Here's your pineapple pup." Seonghwa said and Yeosang turned to face him with a smile.

"Thank you master." Yeosang said giving Seonghwa a peck before turning back to the bowl of fruits.

"Can you peel it for me please?" Yeosang asked and Seonghwa chuckled.

Seonghwa took the pineapple to the sink and started to peel it. After he finished peeled it and cut it into wedges he returned it to Yeosang. Yeosang showed him a smile before adding it to the bowl with the other fruits. Yeosang added green grapes and a little bit of black pepper before mixing it all into one. Seonghwa helped him by getting eight smaller bowls for him to put the fruit salad in. Yeosang placed a good amount of fruit in each bowl before placing them on two waiters. Seonghwa cleaned back his kitchen before helping him carry it to the others.

"Done! Help yourselves." Yeosang said with a smile.

"Woah, thanks Yeosang." Wooyoung said with a smile.

"Anytime hyung. Enjoy." Yeosang said before taking up a bowl and sitting down, followed by Seonghwa.

Yeosang started eating while thinking of babies. His mind randomly wondered to what his and Seonghwa's child or children would look like, or what would he name them. Yeosang really loved kids. He subconsciously started to smile causing all his hyungs to look at him.

"What's the wide smile about Sang?" Mingi questioned causing Yeosang to snap out of his thoughts.

Yeosang felt his cheeks go hot as he felt their eyes on him.

"N-nothing hyung." Yeosang said shyly and Mingi just nod his head.

Seonghwa leaned closer to Yeosang before speaking.

"What were you thinking bout pup?" Seonghwa asked him softly and quietly.

"H-how our kids would look like." Yeosang said said blushing harder.

Seonghwa smiled and patted his thigh.

"Don't worry pup, once we move to the new house you'll know what our children would look like." Seonghwa said before placing a small kiss on Yeosang's temple.

Yeosang hid his smile by pushing some fruit into his mouth. Yeosang remembered that tomorrow he has a no classes because of exams starting next week. That brought a smile to face. He reminded himself to tell Seonghwa later. Yeosang finished his bowl of fruit and place it back on the waiter before leaning back and closing his eyes. It was only four in the afternoon but he was really tired and sleep deprived from his final projects and studying. Seonghwa noticed him and tapped his thigh, making him open his eyes.

"Go on up to the room and rest, I'll wake you for dinner." Seonghwa said to Yeosang.

"But hyung-"

"No buts. I can see that you're tired. Go take a rest." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod.

Yeosang stood up and then he got an idea. He remembered it was good for pregnant people to rest and lie on there backs. Yeosang looked at Wooyoung and smiled.

"Wooyoung hyung," Yeosang called out and Wooyoung looked at him with a smile.

"Yes Yeosang." Wooyoung answered.