Chapter 5: My Birthday

(Almost 2 weeks later Haley has already told her school and they completed the last case)

Haley's POV

It was 10:00 when dad came into my room, "wake up," he said, "it's your birthday."

"I'm up dad."

"Happy Birthday Sweetheart."

"Thanks daddy."

"Get dressed and get to the living room."

"Ok."

Dad's left and I got up an put on a gray crop top, black ripped jeans, and my favorite black and white converse. 

I walked into the living room to find the whole team there; J

I walked into the living room to find the whole team there; J.J., Will, Henry, Derek, Garcia, Spence, Rossi, Em, Jack, and Beth. And then, I saw the cake. My favorite colors. They had even got Uncle Jason to come, and he never goes to parties. El was there too. Then I turned to dad, "Dad, did you do this?"

"All of us did."

"Thanks dad," I gave him a hug. We ate some cake, and then it was time for presents. "Haley," dad said, "I want you to open the one from me first."

"Ok." Dad handed me a small box rapped in blue paper. I ripped the paper off to find a box. Slowly I opened the lid. Inside was an FBI police badge. I picked up the badge and opened it I looked at it. It was mine. It had my name and picture. It said FBI Special Agent Haley Grace Hotchner. I looked at dad, "is this real?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"I pulled a few strings."

I got up and gave him a hug, "it's perfect."

Henry came up to me with a small bag. "This ones from me," he said.

"Do you want to help me open it?"

He nodded his head. He pulled the tissue paper out and inside was 4 bottles of different blue colored nail polish, "did you pick these out yourself Henry?"

"Yeah. Do you like them?"

"I love them Henry. I think I'll wear one of the colors tomorrow."

He smiled. I then opened the presents from the others. Derek got me a new iPhone with a Sparkly light blue case. Garcia got me a new laptop with the same case as Derek's. El got me some new books. She knew that I love to read. Spence got me some books, Rossi got me some AirPods, with a sparkly blue case. Emily got me an iPad with a Sparkly blue case, J.J. and Will got me an Apple Watch. And Beth, dad, and Jack got me a new gun and holster.

"Thanks guys. Did you all purposefully get matching cases."

"Yes."

Then, I heard dad's phone ring. He left to go and get it. 

"So," Derek said, "How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Haley come here."

I walked over to Derek and sat down beside him, "How are you?"

"I'm just thinking about the past."

"Ok at me Haley." I looked Derek in the eye, "The past is in the past."

"I know."

"Ok."

Just then dad came back in, "I'm Sorry guys, but we've got a case."

I went up to my room and grabbed my jean jacket and go bag and came back down I put my new gun and holster in my side and my ID in my pocket. 

Word Count: 554