STOCKHOLM?~5

"Aaahhhhh...."

"Oohhhh....."

"Berlin! Oh my God....."

Moans erupted from my holy mouth as Berlin hit my G-spots.We continued fucking for a few minutes before all his other colleagues found us. We were currently in the room where, the professor normally calls them.

I was a hostage and Berlin had taken a special liking towards me because of my supportive nature. And the fact that I used to listen to what they used to order and not do anything stupid. Also because I was a secret undercover who was part of the plan.

After doing our sacred task which was sex,we started dressing.

I lift my zip to close my jumpsuit shut in my body, and Nairobi bursts in the room.

"Berlin...we need to tal....what is she doing here?" Nairobi sneers.

"Dont worry, she is harmless. She won't tell our secrets. So feel free to talk around her." Berlin states as the rest of the gang arrives in the room.

"How can u trust a hostage? For God's sake Berlin. Please think!" Tokyo adds to the argument.

I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. What could I have said? I was a bloody hostage in a room of possibly murderers and psychopaths.

"I am the leader here. None of you get to question my decisions. I say she's trustworthy meaning she's trustworthy. No arguments." Berlin defends me and I fall in love with him even more.

We hear the red phone on the desk ringing. The professor was calling. I let out a smirk looking at most of the shocked faces.

Berlin shows us his back as he picks up the phone.

Suddenly, Nairobi picks up a rod and hits Berlin on his head which makes him faint.

"Proffesor, its Nairobi, Berlin is out cold which means I'm in charge!" Nairobi says with authority.

"Oh my God!What did u do?" I ask with tears in my eyes as I look at Berlin who had blood oozing out of his head.

"You do not question us, you are the hostage not us!" Tokyo exclaims. Damn, this girl was starting to get on my nerves.

Nairobi finishes talking on the phone and she turns to speak to me.

"Have you ever heard of the Stockholm syndrome?" She questions.

"No, I haven't. Please enlighten me." I say sarcastically even though I clearly knew what it meant.

"You are in love with Berlin. You believe it is true love. But its is not. You are suffering a syndrome. Anyone sane could not be in love with such a man." Nairobi explains calmly.

I open my mouth to speak but instead Denver speaks.

"It...it's not so bad Nairobi. I think its fine if she loves him. She might be trustworthy as Berlin says. Their love might be real." He defends.

We all look at him in disbelief. He was defending me. Or maybe he had something with a hostage hence trying to justify me would help him.

"Son....is this about what I saw in the vault?" Moscow questions his son.

Finally Rio speaks up."The vault? What could you possibly see there?"

Everyone except Denver and Berlin who was out cold,looked at Moscow confused.

"Uhh.." Denver states looking nervous af.

"Your also not in love with a hostage,are you?" Nairobi asks in disbelief.

The look on Denver's face said it all. He was with a hostage. He was in love.

"Who is it?" Tokyo asks.

"It's Monica. Monica Gaztambide." He explains shyly.

My head was almost spinning due all this drama I was experiencing.

Tokyo scoffed in disbelief.

"U do understand that she is not truly in love with you. She experiencing a syndrome." Nairobi explains.

"What if its true love?" I question innocently.

"It isnt because when a hostage falls in love with his or her capturer, he or she is said to be experiencing a syndrome. Love in this case is not possible." Nairobi tries to stay cool headed.

"Just to clarify, I am not experiencing this shitty type of syndrome." I start moving my gaze worriedly at Berlin.

They all look at me waiting for an explanation.

"How can you possibly justify that?" Tokyo scoffs which makes me glare at her.

"Because...because I know the proffesor." I say with all my courage.

" You might have heard that name from Berlin." Rio says clearly not believing me.

"I...I am part of this heist. The proffesor told me to go undercover as a hostage and take charge in case any of you guys fuck up. Which clearly you guys are doing as Nairobi has just hit Berlin who happens to be our leader." I explain.

They all stare at me dumbfounded, taking some time to comprehend my words.

"Uh... so your clearly not experiencing that syndrome. Welcome to the group." Nairobi says cheerfully.

"Sorry for jumping out on you with questions."

They all hug me one by one, accepting me in their group. A group that I already belonged to but they just didn't realise it before.

"Uh..does Berlin know?" Tokyo asks calmly.

I nod my head and they all look shocked.

"That is why he trusts you so much. He would never trust a hostage with information about the heist. None of us would." Moscow states.

"Yeah. If we are done with this, can I help him?" I ask worriedly.

Nairobi just nods as the others start to go back to do their work.

I take Berlin to his office with the help of Nairobi and place him on the couch.

I treat his wound and clean his blood. Wincing to myself even though I'm not the one who is feeling the pain.

I put a white plaster round his head and let him rest.

Soon, he wakes up.

The first thing I do is kiss him passionately, which he returns happily.

"I love you, Berlin. I was worried about-"he cuts me off with a kiss.

"I love you too, caríno."

******************************

Loved this chapter because everyone was involved.

Love Nairobi a lot. But a little less than Berlin.😂

******************************

♡₩ D ₩♡