"Shut up! It's not about us right now"

"But Sonia, when it's about us, it has to be about you both as well", I said.

"Shut up Ta-", her remark was cut short when Roshan leaned in and pecked her lips. She stared in shock before her eyes widened and she started chasing behind an already running Roshan.

"I'll kill you! I swear to god! I won't leave you", she shouted as she ran behind him. I just chuckled as I watched them. God! They're so cute together. I think I might die of the cuteness.

"Well kiss me now atleast!", Arjun.

"You won't shut up, will you?"

"Nope, not until you give me my most awaited kiss"

"Urghhh!", I said before giving a peck on his lips.

"Now be happy!", I said.

"But that isn't a kiss", Arjun whined and stomped his feet.

"Shut up!"

"Fine!", He grumbled and started moving ahead. I just chuckled at his antics.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"You all are back! Did you guys enjoy?", Mom asked.

"Yes!", Arjun and I said together.

"Anyways, let's start assembling in the car, we have a long way to go", dad said. With that we all started moving.

It's around 4 in the evening and the estimated time we reach home would be 2 in the morning. Maybe be late, maybe earlier.

"Pst... Arjun!", I called for him.

He just ignored me. Oh! Someone's angry. Haha!

"Arjun!", He once again ignored me. Just then mom came from behind and twisted his ear.

"Why are you ignoring her, huh?"

"Ow! Mom! It's not my fault, she's the one at fault!", He complained like a 5 year old.

"What did my daughter do?"

"She refused to give me a kiss!"

My eyes were as wide as saucers and the others around us laughed.

"Oh, that's bad Tanvi! Give my boy a kiss, oh wait! Maybe she isn't kissing you because you're at fault! Bad boy!", Mom said and just shook her head as she walked inside her car.

"Wha- Mom! I-I", Arjun was left speechless. I just laughed at him.

"Come on lover boy, we've to get going. You have a meeting tomorrow and we can't be late, it's a deal we've been trying to crack for a long time.", Roshan said amd we all settled inside the car. Natasha was once again with mom and dad. She said they were more cooler than us. As if.

"Thank you for your service", I told the resort people before we sat in the car and started our journey. What a vacation it was!

As usual Sonia and I sat behind with Aryan in my lap as Roshan drove. I just plugged in my earphones. Enjoying the music and the scenery as we drove down the hill and the beautiful sunset was visible.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!

I'm back with another.

If I can't get an Arjun for myself, I want a Roshan for myself! I can't! They're so cute. God! I'm jealous.

Arjun: you deserve it! Why won't you just get her to kiss me!

Tanvi: no no no, author, you're the best! Don't listen to him.

Author: thanks Tanvi, you're the best!

So I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday or the day before that, the thing is that I had to make a really really important decision yesterday and I was in tension the day before that because of the said decision. Anyways, my dad helped me make the decision so I'm kind off tension free now.

Also, I have a little something I've written for you all, here it is:

This is basically related to the domestic violence women go through at their homes

This is basically related to the domestic violence women go through at their homes. I know people who've gone through it and it breaks my heart that they're still okay with it and they smile everyday hiding the pain behind it.

Anyways, please keep voting and commenting and sharing your love with me

Love
D❤️