C.10

I woke up in Marks bed. He was shirtless and in gray sweatpants. I was wearing his hoodie and my shorts.

Mark-"Good morning beautiful"
Y/n-"good morning. What time is it?"
Mark-"it's 10:39"
Y/n-"oh shit I gotta get home" I quickly took all my stuff and ran out of Marks house. I knocked on my front door to my mom.

Mom-"Hi honey"
Y/n-"hi mom"
Mom-"why are you just coming home now"
Y/n-"oh I slept late by Marks"
Mom-" I thought you went to his sister and to help her with a project."
Y/n-"oh yea she finished the project at 9 so I went to hangout with Mark". I said while scratching my head.
Mom-" Ok well your dad and I are going to the store, want anything?"
Y/n-" maybe just Oreos, brownie mixes, and can you stop by Starbucks?"
Mom-"sure sweetie, now go check on your brother, your dad and I are going."
Y/n-"ok bye mom"

I walked into Jackson's room and sat on his bed next to him.

Y/n-"how are feeling?"
Jackson-" I'm fine mom exaggerated"
Y/n-"ok well just wanted to make sure you are good and-"
Jackson-" why are you wearing Marks hoodie?"
Y/n-"didn't you learn that it's rude to cut people off while they are talking."
Jackson-" I hope you guys had a fun time last night."
Y/n-"shut up" I threw a pillow at him and we had a pillow fight for about 10 minutes.

Y/n-"I'm gonna go grab my phone from my room"
Jackson-"ok"

I walked to my room and then left noticing someone my the front door knocking.

Y/n-"Jackson I'll be a second someone's at the door"

I walked to the front door and opened it to Payton, Josh, Jayden, and Anthony.

Y/n-" hi what are you guys doing here?"
Anthony-"oh umm we are surprising Jackson"
Y/n-" oh alright" I let them come in the house and walk up to Jackson's room"