Meeting Mark C.2

Mom-"Y/n can you ask the neighbors if they would like to go out for dinner with us. Also on your way get Jackson."
Y/n-"Okay"

I leave my room and walk out of the house towards the neighbors house. I immediately walk up to Jackson since I didn't know anyone here yet.

Y/n-"Jackson mom wants us to ask the neighbors if they want to go out for dinner with us"

Jackson-"Okay, and guys this is my twin sister y/n by the way this is our new neighbor"

Jackson points to the cute boy

Jackson-"Mark and this is Maximo and that's Luca"

Y/n-"Hey"

The boys say hi back and I could feel myself start to blush.

Mark-"So you wanted to ask us if we wanted to go out for dinner?"

Y/n-"Yea"

Mark-"Okay let me just ask my mom. Do you guys wanna come inside my house meanwhile?"

Maximo, Luca and Jackson-"sure"

Y/n-"I'll go back home, Jackson text me"

Mark-"You don't need to leave, come on" he signals me to come inside with the rest of the boys. So I go in the house with the rest of them.

We all wait on the couch for Mark while he asks his mom. As we wait Luca and Maximo leave and say bye to Mark.

Mark come down stairs and says "my mom said sure. 6:30?"

Y/n-"yea, lemme just ask my mom" I call my mom and ask her if 6:30 is fine to go out. My mom says yes and that we will meet at the dinner. Marks mom agrees and the clock turns to 6.

Jackson-"We better get going, see you in 30"

Mark-"Ok I'll see you guys soon"

Mark goes to lock the door behind us and Jackson and I head home.

When we get home I go shower and change into a really pretty dress.

I go down stairs and see my mom talking to a lady I'm guessing Marks mom

I go down stairs and see my mom talking to a lady I'm guessing Marks mom. I also see my dad talking to a guy who could be marks dad. And then I see a young girl, younger than me. She looked about 15 which is only a year younger than me.

Mark and Jackson are talking with the girl as I approach them.

Mark-"Hey y/n, this is my younger sis Nicole."

Y/n-"Hi nice to meet you"

Nicole-"Same to you"

We all walk outside as Marks family goes in there car and we go in ours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
More coming soon I promise
Please follow me and read my book
C-chapter
Chapter 3 is gonna be up tomorrow
Can't wait
Also might have some cursing and summer might come to an end soon.