The big move C.1

Y/N POV
I woke up this morning and I realized something was different.

Y/n-"WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY FURNITURE?!?!" I yell as my mom walks into my room.
Mom-"Did you forget? We're moving today"

Today was the day that I was moving to Connecticut from NYC. I'm not to happy since I have all my friends here but maybe this can be a good thing. I've been bullied throughout elementary school and middle school. So maybe a start to high school with no reputation.

8:00 am

I decided to get out of bed and go change into something comfy for the long ass car ride.

Mom-"Y/n, y/n where are you we are leaving"

I changed into this

 As soon as I got dressed I grabbed my phone and all of my things and ran down stairs

As soon as I got dressed I grabbed my phone and all of my things and ran down stairs. My mom was waiting for me by the door and locked it as soon as I went out of the house. My mom and I went in one car and my dad and twin brother went in the other car.

I know the only reason we are moving to Connecticut is because of my dads job. But I can't be mad that we are moving there. I can't wait to start 9th grade in a new school.

It's around 8:10 when I realized that we were all ready on the road to Connecticut. I decided that I should post on my insta. So I post this ...

50,528 likes@y/n•hoes goodbye for now NYC 😢I'll miss you😔   @nick~west I'll miss you bish

50,528 likes
@y/n•hoes goodbye for now NYC 😢I'll miss you😔
@nick~west I'll miss you bish

@kayle.l.rose bestie for life

@carlos.sharpe it won't be the same without u

Loading 12,236 more comments...

Seeing all my friends comment made me sad. By the time I read all of the comments it was 9:30 am and we had 1 more hour of this horrible ride to go.

My mom stopped by the rest stop and she let me get Starbucks. I ordered *starbucks order* and then got back in the car with my mom.

I ended up falling asleep in the car and my mom woke me up as our car approached a mansion.

Y/n-" Is this our house?!??!?"
Mom-" Yes. So please try not to make a mess in the first week"

I walk out of the car and I notice my dad and my twin brother Jackson starting to unpack the cars.

*skip to after unpacking everything*
I go up stairs and choose my room. One room specifically caught my eye. As I walked in the room I see a massive bathroom and the room itself was ginormous. But the thing that cause me was this cute boy right next door playing soccer with his two friends.

I look away from the window and then look back. I see as Jackson approaches the boys and he starts to talk to them.

I looked away once more and then looked back. Now Jackson is playing soccer with them. Guess he met some new friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
First story hope you guys enjoy
More coming later