Ak.  Youuuu

N.  Leave it Akash I can understand her pain don't shout at her although she is pregnant as well. 

P. I should leave now.  I don't think so I'll be suit in this family.  Saying this she about to go when she stopped to hearing someone's  voice. She look towards door and found a girl is standing in the door almost half naked. 

An.  Lavanya.  She squealed and went towards door to hug her.

An.  I'm so happy to got you here. Even I was waiting for you only. 

Ar.  Lavanya you here

L.  Asr she goes towards him and peck his both cheeks.

An. I was talking about this surprise only Arnav.  So tell me how was it.

Ar. It was marvellous Di.  So tell me lavanya how's life going on

L. Boring without you baby she winks holding his arm.

An. But soon I'll make your life excited don't worry. She  grin.

Payal scowled and left from there avoiding there drama.

L. Let's go asr I've loads of things to tell you. She held his arm and dragged him with her. 

Shayam.  What you are planing rani sahiba.   He mumbled in her ear.

An.  Arnab and lavanya's wedding. I want him to tie with her as soon as possible so  that I could remove every memory of that khushi from his life.  She said gritted her teeth's.

Sh.  You are so clever  Rani sahiba. 

Anjali smirks  while thinking about her further plans .

In Chwal.

Nk   And khushi cAme out from the ricksha and look at her house

N. There is still time khushi ji let's go back.

K. You will go back not me because It's my house and I'm gonna live here.

Nk got panic more to seeing her trust.  He don't know how he gonna handle her after this.

K. Let's move  nana Ji. Saying this both started walking towards her house.  They reached near the door and  knocked over it. 

B. I'm coming don't break the door with your knocks.  She pushes her braid back and open the door with bang. She about to shout But next second she got shocked to seeing khushi infront of her.

B. Khushi.

K.  Bua ji she smiles in tears and hugged her. But bua didn't hug her and keep hanging her arms down.

G. Who's there jiji. But she stopped when she saw khushi in the door hugging bua ji. 

B. What you doing  here.  Didn't he tell you that we don't wanna keep any relationship with you. 

Khushi come out from her hug and look at her confusedly

K. What happened bua ji.

B. Hey  larka I had told you that we have nothing to do with her then why you brought her here.  Yesterday which she did she proved to belong to a dirt. We had given her all kind of values. But she didn't fallowed any of them and mixed our respect in mud.

L. I'm not understanding anything bua ji. Amma what she is saying.

G. She is saying right.  I regret for that day when I had decided to adopt you.  You deserved only orphanage where they would had kill you beating you everyday. I thought I'll make you my daughter and will give you all those which you parents would had given you.  But I think it was biggest mistake of my life.  I'm ashamed to call you my daughter infect I'm ashemed on myself to consider you like payal. But you can't be like a payal.  Atlast you proved it my blood isn't running in your veins. If it would had then  you never had done that which you did yesterday.  Always you played with our respect but we forgave you to thinking you are a kid and will understand with passing times. But you crossed your limits. First you got married to that Arnab and then still you didn't get comfort and keep spreading shit around.  Why you always do this khushi. Because of you my daughters marriage is on stake.  But now it's enough I can't bear you. Just get the hell out of here I don't wanna see you face. She screams making her heart sink.