Neko! Levi x dog! Reader x dog! Eren

Continuing from dog reader x cat levi

You wake up to the sound of barking. Your h/c ears speed up and you get up excitedly. You kept fallowing the barking until you were in front of Hanji's closed door. You look up at it whining and scratching at it with your paws.

Hanji finally opened the door when a brunett dog with vibrant green eyes came running out happy to get away from Hanji. He stopped right when he saw you and blushed. "Hi!" You said a little to exited. He blushed once again and mumbled a hello. You tilted you head thinking what to do when you finally though that levi should be here to see this dog to.

"So what's your name" you asked still excited. He mumbled "eren" and looked away. You came up to him and said "come on no need to feel scared eren" and gave him a smile. He looked at you and smiled saying "yea no need to be scared nothing to be scared of" and you nodding your head. Eren asked "so your name?" And you replied with "y/n". He looked at you and ran away laughing for you to catch him.

You ran around the house nearly five times, he was fricking Spider-Man. You finally caught him and started running away but he catgut you but tripped while tapping your back and fell over you some how getting on top of you right when levi came out of who knows were. 'Tch' he made that noise and walked away.

"Levi were are you?" You called out looking for him and leaving Eren. One again levi popped out of no were and pounced on you. "L-levi?" You said confused. "I don't ever want any guy touching you again got that?" He growled. You nodded looking frightened. "Good" he said and left you there confused. 'Could he be jealous?' You thought to yourself.

Sorry rlly short and a day off oops