And she just thinks of me as a friend.

Y/Ns POV

It was later on into the evening, I'd say around 6pm And the four of us are all sitting on the floor in the living room eating Chinese take out.
We had a tendency to buy a lot of fast food. After all it was cheap and none of us had a lot of money.

"Are you guys excited about the album?" I ask with a smile.

"Hell yeah!" Tommy blurts out with his mouth still full of noodles, before he begins coughing and choking on his mouthful of food.

Nikki slaps his back a few times while Vince just laughs at the scene and Tommy finally stops choking, raising his hand

"I'm okay"

"This is why we don't speak with our mouths full Tommy." I mock and Nikki and Vince laugh, Tommy also letting out a small giggle.

He's honestly adorable.

But a little stupid.

Tommy looks at me and we make eye contact for a second, smiles still on both of our faces from laughing. I start to feel awkward and look back down at my food, clearing my throat, and trying to think of something to say to fill the silence

"So um... you guys got any shows coming up soon? Or are you just focusing on recording?"

"Well we still have to do as many shows as we can, cause making albums are expensive as hell... so we're tryna book a gig soon" Nikki says putting his chopsticks back in his takeout box.

"Oh, cool. Can I come to your next show?" I ask with a hopeful smile.

"Of course!" Vince chimes in and I smile.

"You're always welcome to come to our shows, but your watching from the wings cause those crowds are crazy." Nikki says as he looks at me with a smile.

I smiled at that. It's nice that he cares about me, he doesn't want me in that crazy audience.

"So Y/N where are you going tonight again? And why can we come?" Tommy laughs

"I'm going to see my friend Emma, Tommy. I haven't seen her in 3 years since she moved to New York she's coming back for a visit and if I bring you 3 idiots along I'll scare here away and she'll never come back." I laugh

"Awe come on we're not that bad" Vince chimes in.

"You ARE that bad." I smile as I stand up, putting my empty take out box in the garbage.

"Well boys I better get ready. I've got an hour and a half until I meet up with Emma." I say looking down at my watch.

"Alrightyyy" Tommy says and I bring a hand down to ruffle his hair, he smiles and so do I as I leave the room.

-
Nikki's POV

It's around 9pm and Y/N was out with her friend while me Tommy and Vince were at home.
Vince was in his room doing god knows what while Tommy and I sat lazily on the sofas in the living area. Normally we would be out somewhere but tonight just didn't feel like the party kind of night.