Sophie still doesn't remember who Calla was, but when she took a second glance at the bottle, the memory of Dex gifting it to her resurfaced.

"I see. I remember him giving this to me. I'll thank him again later!" She said as she continued spraying it around and finally placed it in her bag.

They went down together to eat breakfast, and Grady joined them after he was done with the animals in the pasture.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay today?" Grady asked, which gave Sophie a great deja vu feeling.

"Yes, dad. I'll contact you once something's wrong. Besides.." she looked at her gigantic bodyguard "Sandor's gonna be with me, right?"

"That's right. But, I cannot always be with you, especially when you have your session at the elite towers." Sandor replied in his usual high pitched voice.

Sophie is still not used to it, and she tries hard not to laugh everytime Sandor speaks. Sandor doesn't seem to mind though.

"I'm going now." Sophie declared after eating the last piece of food in her plate. She stood up and placed her bag over her shoulder. Grady and Edaline kissed her goodbye and Sandor followed her to the leapmaster.

"FOXFIRE." She shouted, and a blinding light enveloped her eyes. Before stepping forward, she steeled herself for what's about to come, and prepared her mind for what's about to happen. She stepped her right foot forward and saw herself in front of Foxfire.

----------

Her parents told her that Sandor usually hides in the shadows while looking after her, so she doesn't have to worry being the center of attention.

It's not that she's scared, but she looked at the time and realized she's way too early. There are less than half of the students and no familiar face in sight. She went straight, trying to look for a place to pass time, but ended up going into a dead end.

"Umm, Sandor. Do you mind?" She asked nervously.

"I though you'd never ask." He said as he stepped out of the shadows. "Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Where can I stay and... umm read?" Sophie asked, quite not sure how to kill time.

"The study hall? Follow me then." He said and Sophie obediently did. As they were walking, some students were looking her way and whispering with each other.

"Do not mind them, miss Foster. They are level 1 students, they are not used to seeing me here." He convinced her, but Sophie still hated the attention.

After some more minutes, Sandor pointed to a room with 2 majestic door and told her it was the place she wanted to go to. Sophie thanked him and once again, he disappeared into the shadows.

Sophie pushed the door and was surprised to see how big the room is. Surprised is not enough, her jaws definitely hit the floor as she stood there. She shook her head and tried to find a table, she didn't want to look like a fool standing there for too long.

For a couple of minutes, more students rushed into the room but silence was still observed so Sophie didn't mind.

"Excuse me, Foster. That's my seat."

She looked up and saw a girl with brown curls. She didn't know this person, and she didn't know what's her deal so she ignored her and went back to reading.

"Hey!" She shouted and slammed the table. Now, everyone in the room was looking at them, some were backing away, afraid of being caught up in it. "I said, that's my table!" She shouted again.