00 FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

Start from the beginning

BOOST

BIRTHDAY
May 1, 2004 (age 16)
BIRTHPLACE
Norwalk, CT

ABOUT
TikTok starlet who has gained fame for her self-titled channel. She has earned massive popularity for her dances with original choreography, montages, and lip-syncs. A number of other popular TikTok creators have been featured in collaborations on her channel such as Chase Hudson and Maximo Rivano. She is a member of the collaborative TikTok group The Hype House. In January 2020, she signed with the talent agency UTA.

BEFORE FAME
She first became active on Instagram in 2016 and often posts throwback pictures of herself and her sister. She began her TikTok acc in June 2019.

TRIVIA
She has amassed more than 81 million TikTok fans. In November 2019, she had her first meet-and-greet in Norwalk, Connecticut. In December 2019, she collaborated with Ondreaz and Tony Lopez on a dance video set to the Don Toliver song "No Idea."

FAMILY LIFE
Her parents' names are Marc and Heidi. She has one older sister named Dixie. In late 2019, she began a relationship with Chase Hudson, but she confirmed their breakup in April 2020.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She fulfilled a life dream in 2020 when she had the opportunity to dance alongside her idol Jennifer Lopez for a Super Bowl challenge TikTok video.
(I took this straight from famous birthday lmao)

Sophia De La Cruz
TV ACTRESS

#87
most popular

BOOST

BIRTHDAY
November 19, 2002 (age 17)
BIRTHPLACE
Seattle, Washington

ABOUT
Actress known for her role in the movie  "random title" and "random title 2" as Victoria Taylor. She has also had minor roles on Disney channel when she was younger.

BEFORE FAME
Her parents got her into acting at a local community productions at age five. By age eight she appeared in commercials for Mattel and Hasbro.

TRIVIA
She's grown on Instagram to over 7 million followers and has posted a few covers to her YouTube of songs like Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored by Ariana Grande.

FAMILY LIFE
Both of her parents Carlos and Meghan are also actors, acting in mostly broadway productions. She also has three siblings, Vanessa De La Cruz the oldest, and two younger brothers Giovani and Andrew De La Cruz.