Karen

first: tysmmmmm for 9k i love you all deeply!!! im going to start making a chat section for us to chat. ❤️ ly all and tysmm-

**Karen's point of view**

The doctors come in the room..
K: thank you.
D: no problem, anything else I can help with?
K: just keep me here, until I can tell Josh the truth.
D: got it.

He leaves the room.
'what if he finds out. he should know. but he also doesnt tell me anything- does he need this?' Karen thinks to herself over and over.

**end of Karen's point of view**

You drive Josh home, hes silent the whole way. You stop in the driveway, he grabs your hand.
J: y/n, I can't take this anymore. I want to make it official! Will you be my girlfriend??
Y/N: yes!!!
He grabs your face and starts kissing you. You pull him back, and run inside, Josh follows you. You run up to the attic, Josh smiles. He takes off his hoodie and shirt, then runs up to you. He lays you down on the bed, and straps you in. He pulls off your pants, then puts on the condom. He starts rubbing your pussy, slowly. You smile at him, he smiles back. He had forgotten about his mom now. He goes faster, the bed starts shaking. He stops then goes on top of you. He grabs his dick and puts it in your mouth. He goes up and down, you start choking, he laughs. Josh stops, and cums slowly in your mouth. You swallow. He unstraps you, you get up. He sits down, you go on top of him. You both start making out. He put his tounge in your mouth. He falls down, your still on top of him. He starts licking your tounge.

Josh lifts you up, he carries you to the bathtub now. He lays down, you go on top of him. He straps you. He turns on the water, then starts stroking your hair. You both fall asleep.

You wake up, Josh still sleeping. You turn around, looking at Joshs face. He wakes up. He smiles, unstraps you, then starts rubbing vasaline on your pussy. You moan a little. You both go to your room, he goes downstairs and gets some chips and chocolate. He lays on your bed, you lay your head down on his chest. He puts on vampire diaries.

After a couple of shows, you feel something.

Y/N: shit. ill be right back.
J: k.

He pauses the show and you walk to the bathroom. You just started your period.

"I AM SO FUCKING MAD BC AS I WAS WRITING THIS I GOT MY PERIOD 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"
-me

Y/N: FUCKK NO!!
J: everything ok??

You come out of the bathroom.

Y/N: uhh... this is a weird questions, but can you go to the store and buy tampons...
J: what the fuck is that??! Like i know what it is, but im gonna be walking in the store holding tampons!!?
Y/N: fine, ill come. Can you give me a pair of sweatpants and a shirt.
J: yea of course.

You get changed and walk into the car. Once you get to the store, you walk out of the car, Josh beside you.

J: uhhh... y/n.
Y/N: yea??
J: you might want to get back in the car before anyone sees..
Y/N: sees what?
J: there is a big ass blood stain on the back of my sweats..
Y/N: SHIT!

You run back to the car and sit on the seat. Josh follows you.

J: i guess i have to get it.

He runs in the store. Then facetimes you.
J: where is it?
Y/N: in the pharmacy.
J: oh okok, i see it.

He hangs up and runs to the cash register. He pays quickly then runs out of the store, and into the car. He passes you the tampons, then drives home.

Once your home, you run upstairs to the bathroom, and change. You feel bad anout Joshs sweats, so you try to was it out in the sink. Some of it comes off, you throw it in the wash. Josh is laying on your bed now. You hold your stomach walking up to him.

Y/N: can you make me a hot pack??
J: yea. ill look it up.

He goes downstairs, your sitting on your bed holding your stomach. He comes back upstairs and gives you the hot pack. He lays down, you lay ok his stomach. He places the hot pack on your stomach, then you continue to watch vampire diaries. You both fall asleep.

You wake up to Joshs phone ringing, its him mom. He picks up, and puts it on speaker....

M: Hey Josh
J: mom!! are you ok?
M: well, actually.. there is something i meed to tell you. TBC....