Josh and Payton 💦🍑🍆

You all pull off your pants, then get started.
J: go ahead payton.
Payton walks up to you and starts kissing your face. Josh then goes to the swing and gets it ready. Josh pulls you to the swing and ties you up. Payton goes underneath you and Josh goes on top. They put their dick in your pussy//ass. You start moaning loudly. They continue until you cum all over their dick. They get up and put them both in your mouth. You start licking all the cum away. They continue to do so until they get tired.

J: yo, its 2am. We should get to bed.
P: yea.
Y/N: ok. goodnight

You walk to your room and change into booty ahorts and a oversized hoodie. You make a tiktok before you go to bed. You look at your followers, 3.6m. You put your phone down and fall asleep watching your favourite show.

In the morning, Payton and Josh go to wake you up. Paytons hair is still messy, and he still looks tired. You sit up on your bed as they walk up to you. They sit down, Josh gives you a kiss. Then they leave and get ready for school. 'No more Payton.' you thought.

Joshs POV:
You walked downstairs with Payton, made breakfast, and then left. Payton was silent the whole ride to school.

J: everything ok?
P: yea. just thinking
J: ok.

You got worried. What if y/n likes Payton, more that she//he likes me. You drop Payton off at the school, then go back home.

Once you got home you see y/n on the couch watching tv....

**end of POV**

You heard the front door open, but you didnt turn around. Josh comes sneaking behing you and gives you a big hug. He jums on the couch and cuddles with you until you both fall asleep. You put your head on Joshs heart, it was beating fast.

Once you both wake up you walk to the kitchen and get water. You grab your phone and scroll on Tiktok. You see a pretty girl with special effects on your fyp. Its Avani. You like the audio she used, so yoy save it. You lay on Josh again.

J: can we make a tiktok?
Y/N: sure.
J: ok, you account.
Y/N: k

You go on your saved audios and put on a cute one. He smiles. You put your head on his heart again. You look at him and smile. You turn on the audio.

J: say firetruck
Y/N: firetruck
J: say UhoHuhU truck
Y/N: UhoHuhU fuck
J: look at the camera. say UhhhohUhh truck
Y/N: UhhhohUhh fuck
**you both laugh**

You tag Josh in the tiktok and post it. In an hour it gets 2mil likes, and 1mil comments. You read through the comments and see that everyone is asking 'are you and Josh dating?' and 'you make such a cute couple. when is it official??' You show Josh the comments, he turns on the camera.

J: When i say 'hi Guys, just to make it clear me and y/n are just friends.' we both look at eachother and lean in for a kiss, then laugh.
Y/N: kk.

Josh starts
J: Hi guys, just to make it clear, me and y/n are just friends.

You look at Josh, and he looks at you. You both lean in for a kiss, the turn to the camera and laugh. You pist the video. Everyone gets confused.

J: my mom is gonna be home soon. we better get ready.
Y/N: ok.

You sit up and Josh goes up to his room. You change the channel to your favourite show as Karen walks in the door.
M: hi y/n.
Y/N: hi.
She walks to the kitchen as you watch your show. Once its done you go up to Joshs room. Josh turns his phone on...
J: lets make a Tiktok.
Y/N: i look like shit right now
J: no you dont. you look perfect.
Y/N: okok fine.
He turns on the camera and puts on no audio.
M: DINNER IS READY!!
J: shit. k after dinner.
Y/N: k.

You both walk downstairs talking about the comments people are putting in your video with him. You both laugh, Karen looks at you both.

M: hey, glad to see your getting along.

Josh laughs and sits at the table next to you. Karen leaves. Once you both finish your food, you go back to Joshs room. He puts on the camera again, and starts shooting.

**This is the video in a short explanation**
Josh jumps on top of you, you both fall on the floor and burst out laughing. You both get back up. Josh tells you to bend down and put your arms underneath you im a fist. You do so, and he lifts you up, you wrap your legs around his waist.

https://vm.tiktok.com/GvjfW1/
**this is the link example**

He drops you by accident and you start laughing. Josh drinks water and you tell a funny joke, he spits the water in your face. He laughs harder now. You whipped your face and smile. You turn to the camera and Josh falls on the floor, still laughing. You try to keep a straight face, Josh gets back up and starts climbing you. You try to give him a piggy back ride, but your both end of falling. Josh gets back up, and gives you a piggy back ride. He runs around with you on his back, you start laughing.
**Camera stops recording**

He captions it, hanging with this personnn ❤️ @ yourusername. Tomorrow was Saturday, so you both stay up till 5 am watching your favourite show, and making cute tiktoks. You fall asleep on his bed cuddling with him. People shipped you both, but they didnt know you were step siblings.

TBC.... sorry im taking longer to post, but ty for 600+ reads 🥳🥳🥳🥳

If you have any questions, comment them down below. I will answer 🙃