The first place he took her was to an upscale art gallery, very bougie, where he walked around and stared thoughtfully at art pieces beside her, faking an interest. It required him to read the informative blurbs and make bullshit guesses about the artists' intent and meaning as he listened to Brit go on and on with her theories. She wished twice that she could take a canvas home to her dormroom, hinting around but Erik didn't have $3,000 to spend just as he knew she didn't or she'd have put the damn thing on layaway. He'd done well though, she was obviously enjoying herself.

"What do you think these colors represent when they transition that way, from blues to black and then red," she wondered aloud taken by a series of abstract paintings. He did not care.

"Well, the red could be rebirth after the blue sadness and the black in the middle is the death, so the artist has been through something impactful and considers themselves in a period of change," he guessed pulling it from his ass.

"I think you're right," she paused thoughtfully. She stood there another minute as he pretended to analyze next to her until they'd seen it all.

"Oh.. look at the time," he paused looking at his watch when the alotted museum time he'd set in his mind, was up. In true gentlemanly fashion, he escorted her to dinner on a harbor cruise where they floated down the harbor to the sound of live jazz. Classy as fuck, especially for a college boy. He used his best etiquette with polite conversation and she ate it all up, saying multiple times how 'nice' and 'beautifoo' it all was. She even called him "such a gentleman." He knew he'd hit a home run. There was even dessert.

"You enjoy yourself?" He knew the answer but still asked on the way back to campus. She was still smiling and talking about the boat. She had a nice smile.

"Yeah, you?" He felt her look in his direction and he smirked.

"Yeah, I had a good time.. Didn't expect you to dance."

"Had to, I was feeling that sax."

"That's why I had to get up and join you, couldn't leave you up there alone," he teased leading to more jokes and banter. His mind kept going to her tattoo, the thing he was most interested in and he looked for his in to ask about it, finding it when she shimmied her shoulder and raised her arm to the song on the radio. "So, what's your tattoo," he asked. "What's it mean?"

"It's a compass for my mom pointing and a rose and then then it says Always in my mind, Forever in my heart with her name over here," she points to a word in large script. Charmayne. "She died three years ago, cancer."

He nodded and when they reached a light, he turned to show his tattoo briefly before readjusting in his seat and focusing on the road. "M.F. for my nigga Major. He got shot my junior year in high school, he was a senior bout to graduate when some niggas killed him over drugs. He's the reason I'm in school now."

"Guess we got more in common that we thought."

"Yeah, bad shit..."

"Good shit too," she pointed out. If you count being greek and in school then she's right.

When they reached the campus their conversation began to slow, halting when he parked the car. She knew what time it was, he hoped he wouldn't have to spell it out.

"...Come on up," she said opening her own door to get out. He followed her inside the building and into her space where he saw her roommate sleep on the common room futon. Brit held a finger in front of her mouth as she continued to her room. "She knew you were coming. I asked her to give us some space."

"Aight." He looked around the bedroom space, "I don't need space right now... Why you all the way over there?" He faced the door she was still standing at and she closed it stepping forward slowly with measured steps as he watched her turtle-like movements. She looked nervous all of a sudden. "...You good?"

"Yeah, take your clothes off," she directed. Easy. He stripped quickly standing there in his black briefs, gold necklace, and watch only.

"Your turn," he gestured before stretching his arms. She was pausing too long for it to sit right with him, but if he asked her one more time if she was okay, she'd probably use it as an excuse to get him out and he hadn't done all that work just to strip to his draws and leave. He decided to be patient. "Take it off, girl," he encouraged swinging his arms. "It's just me and you." She laughed a little but it seemed more like nerves. As she started to try to remove the dress, she paused again like she wasn't sure.

"Let me get your zipper," he offered moving behind her to unzip the dress. He hesitated before deciding to unhook her bra while he was back there. She held her titties like they'd spill if she didn't and he had to wonder why she was suddenly so conservative. "Are you a virgin?" He knew it was a dumb question. Engine RED with the tattoos a virgin? He could laugh.

"Don't tell anyone we know," she whispered and his back went stiff. This had to be a joke.

"I'm being Punk'd right now," he laughed dryly, turning back to his clothes and back. "Please tell me you joking right now..." He waited as she stood there with a guilty expression and in that moment he was so let down. His BBW hot girl fantasy had died just that fast. Engine RED was a fraud, wasn't nothing fiery about her. She couldn't fuck like a bad bitch she just knew how to dance, that was it. Sighing, he slid his hands down his face. She'd gotten him..

"Chill out," she waved putting his thought on pause. "What I'm tryna say is I'm a virgin, but I am still down to do what we planned. You just gotta be patient and help me a bit," she gestured and he stared blankly wondering if it was worth it it to break her in. It was, he determined. Afterall, he was a que. If he couldn't turn her out then who the hell could? Not a kappa. Not a theta. He couldn't let another que do it either because he'd already opened her up to he receptive. He wouldn't let them take his credit. His ego and reputation was tied to this now that he'd gone so far for her.

"Brit. I'm a keep it 100, you know what I'm about," he warned seeing that she understood without him having to say too much. She knew what it was.

"Look, I'm tired of being a damn virgin, I'm ready.. and you can leave after," she retorted taking off her heels.

"I probably will," he scoffed honestly. It wasn't personal. "If you really serious, take off the dress and if you got spanks you might as well take them off too," he instructed hopping onto the twin bed and resting with his hands behind his head. He felt like he was too tall for the bed, his feet hung off. "Come on," he rushed and when she finally finished stripping, she climbed onto the creaking bed over him, her body against his getting him hard. She avoided his lips and he assessed it was on purpose because he certainly hadn't moved. "What, you don't wanna kiss me," he mused.

"I'm not gonna kiss you," she shifted her weight, "That means more to me so I don't wanna kiss you," she explained. She made a fair point.. however.. he loved to kiss. His lips could kill and she needed to experience them, it was crucial. He had to kiss her.

"You on any form of birth control?"

"Yeah, but still use a condom because like you said I don't know you that well."

That offended him, but he could understand.

"I ain't got nothing, but sure."

"Hey, I gotta protect me! If I don't, who will?"

His eyes rolled. She was right.. again. He couldn't even be mad. He wrapped his arm tightly around her waist and rolled, pulling her and pushing his weight over so that her back was on the bed and he was lying on top. Now that he had her exactly where he wanted her, it was time to show her exactly why he had so many bodies in his count.