Nk is sitting there and then thought come in his mind to call bua ji and khushi's Parents after all they have right to know about their daughter. He fish out his phone and ring them to tell them about khushi

N. Hello bua ji

B. Who's there

N. I'm I'm nk. Arnav's cousin.

B. What you want she spoke rudely which made him confused.

N. Actually I've called to tell you that khushi ji is in hospital and she got miner heart attack. Plz come hospital she needs you.

B. We have nothing to do with her. She had Died that day only when she had married to Arnav. Now we don't wanna keep any relationship with her. she die or alive we don't care and plz don't call us for that girl because it's disturb us. Saying this she cut the call before he says her anything.

N. How could they do with their own daughter.

In Gupta house

Bua ji set on the chair and started crying.

G. What happened jiji?

B. Nandkishor babua had called he said our Sanka devi is in hospital she have gotten heart attack

G. what ???she got stunned and set on the chair with thud.

B. But i said we won't come to see her because we don't keep any relation with her. Such a bad parents we are who can't see our one daughter for saving another daughter's house.

G. She needs us jiju. Khushi needs us. She sobs

B. I know but we have to think about our payal as well. She is pregnant and we can't snatch a baby's father. We have to drink poison and have to do it. Other wise anjali have threatened if we will meet khushi or will give her shelter then she will ask Akash babua to divorce her.

G. I don't know what would be condition of my khushi. She cry hugging bua Ji.

In mansion

Arnab is laying over recliner thinking about today when anjali cAme there.

An. Chota

Ar. Di you here.

An. Yes Chota she held his hand and brought him on the bed

An. You don't worry Arnav. It's good that we got rid of that bitch. She never deserved you.

Ar. Hmm

An. You know if I would had known about her earlier then i would had kicked her out long back. But it's ok now everything is alright. She is gone.

Ar. Hmm

An. Today because of us we hurted shayam Ji a lot. I think you and family should say sorry to her.

Ar. Hmm di.

An. I'm feeling like to kill that girl she snatched my brother's smile. But it's ok I've called her family and said if they will ever think to keep her at their house then they will find payal also there.

Ar. Di why you did it ?

An. Why won't I when she tried to spoil our life. She also should feel same pain which we felt. She has needed a punishment and this was bestest punishment for her. Anyways Chota you just don't take tension. Soon I'll make you marry with someone which will suit our status not like that baggers. Even I've arranged as well.

Ar. Means.

An. It's a surprise. So Chillex you will get tomorrow. Ok good night Chota sleep well. Saying that she pat his back and left from there

Arnav got up and broke the phone In Pieces.

Ar why I'm feeling bad to thinking about her. Don't forget she is same girl who have broke you and kept affair being in relationship with you. Let her suffer she needs more and more pain than that. He screams throwing vas on the floor.

In hospital

N. Doctor khushi ji he run towards doctor who have came out from room

Do. She is out of danger but really weak because of blood loss her head wound was deep on top that miner heart attack made her health more worse. Now its up to her how much time she takes to recover but seems like she needs loads of time to do it.

N. Means

Do. She hadn't wanted to be alright. Basically when we treat someone then we need patient help as well.if he will wants to be get alright and cooperate with us then it's get easy for us to treat him. But in her case it's didn't happen. We felt like she wanted to die. She hadn't wanted to come back. Anyways take care of her and make her forget things as soon as possible.

N. Thank you doctor.

Do. My pleasure and he left from there.

N. Now how I tell him that she lost her everything today.

In ward

Khushi has gotten her conscious and she is looking at the roof blankly when nk came into the room.

Nk. Khushi ji you awake. I was waiting for it from long back but khushi didn't speak and keep tucking her eyes over the roof.

N. Khushi you are fine right.

K. Zinda hoo

Nk's smile faded to listening her.

N. Everything will be alright khushi Ji don't worry.

K. You know from childhood only I've craved for love. my real parents left me before I could walk. then my Aunt brought me in her house as her daughter. But I couldn't become her daughter she always gave priority her own daughter. She never loved me same like she used to do to her. I always used to cry sitting alone but there was no one with whom I could share my pain. Like this I became teen ager end i wanted to study more. But they didn't let me do it because they could afford only one fees which they chose jiji and gave her studies instead of me. But I never complained and thought someday a person will comes and fulfil my wishes. But god had something else written in my destiny and he sent Arnab Ji in my life and my life became more miserable. He never loved me hence I do what ever I want. He always showed me low and never cared about me. But being fool I still fell for him and started doing all things without caring myself. But he also didn't believe me and threw me out of his life. Why nana ji why he did it. Why he didn't love me like I do. Why he didn't trust me. Tell me nana ji why he did it. M I so bad that people hates me. Say na something nana ji. Why they don't like me. She is shaking him while saying it

N. Khushi ji

K. Why he did it why Arnab ji didn't love me why y y she started breathing heavily between shouting.

N. What happened khushi ji. What Happened.

K. Na.....and she fell unconscious without completing her words .

N. Doctorrrr

Precap. Khushi asked nk to take her home later Arnab get a surprise 😒

Arshi_fan_204