5. Boyfriend?

The next day I was so out of it. I couldn't think straight or focus in class. I only thing I could think about was last night, the kiss, Draco, him not hating me, the whole thing. The weird feeling still hasn't gone away, what did Draco do? I heard my professor raise his voice and it snapped me out of thought.

"Miss Bender do I need to Repeat that again?" Snape snapped. I had no idea what he was talking about, probably some potion.

"I-I a..." I looked down at my book, and heard Malfoy laugh a little.

"Mr. Malfoy I resume you know the answer if your making noise." This time Draco was speechless. "You both have detention after school today."

Malfoy gave me a glare then looked away. Just great, I have detention with the person I don't wanna be around. Well I'm not sure if or if not I wanna be around him.

I was walking to my next class and saw Harry and ran up to him.

"Hey Harry!" I said

"Oh hey Clara," he Scratch the back of his head, "do you wanna hang out after school today?"

Crap!

"I'm sorry Harry but I got detention." I looked at the ground.

"Oh ok well maybe tomorrow?" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah tomorrow works." I smiled

"Great see you later." He walked off.

The rest of the day pasted pretty fast and now I'm walking to detention. I went to Snapes class room to see him and Draco waiting.

"You too are going to clean this room, the first years didn't do a very good job of it so you all finish it up." And with that professor Snape walk out leaving me and Malfoy... alone.

We start cleaning in Silence not even making a sound, and we stay like that for A while. Occasional I saw Malfoy looking at me, and then he would smirk and look away.

"Ok I can't do this anymore!" I sat down in a chair.

"Cleaning or the silence?" He asks

"Obviously the silence, it's killing me." I breathed out. Draco sat down in a chair across from me, and looked at me.

"Can you stop looking at me." I said strongly.

"Why? Your beautiful." He said, and kept looking at me.

I felt myself turn red. On this day September 27th 1994, I think I died of blushing, no thanks to Malfoy.

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"No seriously you are. Your light brown hair when it hits the sun just right or when your blue eyes Sparkle when you smile." I didn't know Draco could be this nice but he was.

I smiled and probably blushed even more, "Thanks Draco. Your not to bad yourself." I could have swear he turned a little pink.

We finished cleaning and Snape come back and said we could leave. Me and Draco where walking down the halls and talking. He was walking me back to the Gryffindor common room. And we got to and I turned around to say goodbye.

"So see you tomorrow I guess." I said almost a whisper.

"Yeah you too I guess." He turned around then stopped.

Before I knew what was happening Draco turned back to me and pushed me to the wall and kissed me. He's lips where light and soft. I kissed him back, our lips moving together, and the kiss becoming more passionate by the second. He wrapped his hands around my waist, I and wrapped mine around his neck. I moved my hands in his blonde hair, his grip getting tighter, and the kiss heavier.

We pulled away for air and looked into each other's eyes. And he whispered in my ear "Clara? Would you be my girlfriend? I really do like you, I just want to be with you all the time, even if you get under my skin sometimes, but I fancy you a lot."

I didn't know what to think, but I knew I had feeling for him. I think I like him too so I'm just going to go for it.

I replied with a kiss and whispered, "yes." He smiled down at me and we kissed again, this time for longer until we heard someone coming.

"Don't tell anyone Clara, ok?" Draco asked

"Ok. See you tomorrow." I smiled

"Have a good night, love." He kisses my cheek when ran off.

I have a boyfriend. Draco Malfoy is my boyfriend. My boyfriend is a Slytherin. I can't believe it, but I couldn't help but smile.

I went in the common room with a big smile on my face. I saw Hermione waiting for me she didn't look to happy, "Where have you been?"

"I told you I had detention." I said simply

"Yeah I know, that ended 47 minutes again." She crosses her arm.

Oh god, me and Malfoy where talking and kissing for that long. Mostly kissing I thought about that part a little longer. My jaw dropped, "sorry I lost track of time." I lied.

"Ok well we should get to bed it's past midnight." She said.

I could barely go to sleep that night thinking of Draco and the kiss, I couldn't wait for tomorrow and all the things to come. I had a secret boyfriend.

"Why are you smiling and red?" I jumped out of my skin and let out a small gasp.

"Hermione I thought you where sleeping!" I yell.

"Shhh! Don't wake up everyone." She whispered.

"Sorry."

"So why are you smiling?" She pushed wanting to know.

"No reason." I said trying not give anything.

"Oh please tell me I'm your best friend! Is it a boy?" She asked.

"I'm not telling." I rolled over and closed my eyes.

"Please?" She drew out the word

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please?"

"No"

"Agh fine your so annoying."

"Goodnight!"