Chapter 6 - "Mr 'Wills'."

Arabella.

"You're an idiot, you know, Brayden?" I laughed, swinging my legs over the desk as I stared at the boy who was sitting on the uncomfortable looking bed, holding an ice-pack to his eye.

"I know." He sighed out, taking his ice-pack away from his eye to look at me "But I'm not just gonna let him insult you like that, even if it was a lame insult" he laughed, pressing his ice-pack back over his left eye.

Let me tell you a story of hOW MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED UPSIDE DO--. Ummm, for real now, I'll tell you what happened. Once apon a tim--.... ... ...

So Brayden had just part punched this Connor guy and he had just gained lot of attention from almost everyone around us. Connor then got back up and punched Brayden.

You see, Brayden was loosing and then Connor accidentally hit me and then Brayden went all ape on him and lets just say Brayden came out with a black eye and bruised arm.... Connor... Not so lucky... Yeah.

"Aww you little cutie pie" I giggled, still continuing to swing my legs back and forth. There was silence between us for a few seconds as we just stared at each other before a man with gray-ish hair walked in with a scowl in his face.

"Brayden, Brayden, Brayden... I've got to admit I didn't expect this behavior from you young man..." He trailed off, eyeing me as If he was wondering who the heck I was.. Honestly I was thinking the same as him.. About him obviously.

The man stared at me for a few more seconds before he was distracted by Brayden speaking. "Well, sir, I apologise for my behavior to you but not to that little dick becau--" Brayden was cut off by the older looking man calling.

"Language, Bradyen." he spoke.

"Sorry Mr. Wills." Brayden apologised. Oh, so his name is Mr. Wills, strange name. "But he insulted Ari here and I hit him, then he hit her so I retaliated." He shrugged it off, not focusing on the ice-pack and he held it to his cheek instead of his eye.

I jumped off the little gray desk and took the ice-pack from Brayden, holding it against his eye and he looked up and smiled at me. "And who exactly is Ari?" Mr. Wills asked, making Brayden look away from me to look at him.

"This helpful lady right here." Brayden smiled brightly at Mr. Wills and Mr. Wills raised his right eyebrow at me. Brayden attempted to wrap his left arm around my waist but ended up just hurting his arm.

I laughed lightly as Mr Wills didn't seemed too pleased with Brayden's little squeal. "Bradyen, you know that isn't what I meant. So Ari I haven't seen you around the school before, are you new?" He asked me.

"It's Arabella and no, I don't go to this school, I'm homeschooled." I smiled lightly at him before turning back to Brayden and taking the ice-pack off of his face to check the damage. There was just a slight swelling, not too bad.

I poked the edges of his eyes a little, making him laugh at me. I smiled at him as Mr Wills cleared his throat and I turned to look at him. "Well, if you ever consider coming to a public school, you seem to already know two friends." He mocked.

I pursed my lips at him and he walked out after saying goodbye to Brayden. "Who was that guy?" I asked, already knowing his name. I was guessing that he was the head teacher or something considering the way he acted.

"Oh, thats Mr. Williams. He's the History teacher." Okay, so the fact I thought I knew was wrong and the solid fact I thought I knew was also wrong. How fantabulous. I shrugged it off and looked at him.

"But you called him Mr Wills." I asked. Well, I thought I shook it off. Thought wrong yet again, Arabella. He stared at me for a few seconds, obviously not knowing how to answer me as he opened and closed is mouth.

"Oh, that's just something I do, I shorten words and add in an 's' at the end, it's kinda my thing." He answered after a short pause of him not knowing how to answer m and looking like a fish. My Little Nemo.

Wait... my?

___________________________________________________

A/N 

ALOHA!

short update and late update. I suck

k bai bai.

-laura