Chapter 1 - Hi, I'm Brayden.

Arabella.

I sat at my piano, my fingers pressing on random keys as my mother talked to my teacher who was telling her about my progress. I had played piano since I was eleven but only got serious about playing it when I was sixteen. 

I didn't even want to get serious about it, I wanted to play for fun. My mother was the owner of a famous fashion line and my father was a very successful business man, which meant he was on business lots, he was barely ever home.

On the other hand, my mother smothered me. I would be sitting, playing bmy piano or just lying in my bed and she would disrupt me and have a full on conversation with me. I sighed loudly and stood up from my piano bench.

I turned to see my teacher picking up her bags and saying goodbye to my mother. Seconds later you could hear my front door being closed. My mother looked dead at me and I felt weak under her intense stare.

She took long strides towards me and stood infront of me, her hands on my shoulders. "Arabella, Penelope is telling me you have been losing your focus. Why?" She asked, staring intently at me, making me feel weaker. 

I looked to the floor and I could instantly feel her cold, bony fingers under my chin as she raised my head again. "Arabella, you do not ignore me when I am talking to you." She scolded and I nodded quickly.

My mother could be somewhat demanding at times. It scared me. "I'm sorry mother, I have just been distracted recently." I spoke, staring at her green eyes. She eyed me up and down and stopped as she stared at my outfit choice.

I looked down, seeing my black and white checkered flannel, a black mini skirt and my fluffy bunny slippers. "May I go for a walk to clear my head?" I asked, tearing her attention away from my outfit as she looked at me again.

"You may." I smiled at her and side stepped to the left to walk away when she spoke again. "Not in that outfit, Arabella. Go find a proper outfit." She spoke and turned on her heel. I watched her as she walked away slowly.

Sometimes I wish I had normal parents. I wish I was able to see my father more often, I wish my mother wasn't as uptight, I wish... Ugh. It doesn't even matter. I'm stuck like this now. I heard the irritating sound of my mother's heels clicking as she walked down the stairs.

I walked out of the music room and into my room. I stood at the end of my bed and stared into the oblivion of my endless selection of clothes. There were frocks and skirts and dresses and tops and everything you ould have ever imagined.

I didn't want to look too flashy as I was just going for a walk and I may attract attention. I decided on my black sleeveless crop top that said 'bonjour' and my white skirt which had black printed birds scattered around it.

I switched outfits and pulled on my black high top converse. My mother absolutely despised when I wore converse and that was the reason I was going to wear them. I quickly made my way downstairs and tried my best to hide my shoes from my mother.

"Goodbye, Mother! I'll be home soon!" I called out and didn't wait for her reply as I walked out, slamming my door behind me. Where I lived was a secret to the public. You see, last time we told someone where we lived, we had to move.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is how I ended up in the oh so lovely Canada.

Luckily, it was rather warm today so I didn't have to wear a jacket or jumper or anything. I started walking along the path, singing a bunch of random lyrics as my fingers trailed over the fences that  were protecting the garden.

I looked up and seen a rather small park with a couple of swings, a slide, a couple of benches and a see-saw in it. I had only been here once before and that was when we were driving up to our new house. But, even then, I was still not truly in it.

I made my way towards the empty park. Well I say empty, there was a football ( A/N Soccer for all you Americans ) pitch beside the park with two boys kicking a ball around and one sitting on the fence around the park.

I opened the gate, avoiding to make a loud squeaking noise as I did so. I glanced up at the two boys playing football to see one of them running about with his shirt over his head, yelling about how he had scored.

I sat on one of the swings and looked back up at the three boys. The one who was previously sitting on the wall had gotten up and started to play with the other two. One of the boys who was playing then stopped playing and started to walk over to the fence.

He then stopped in his tracks and looked dead at me. I blushed and quickly looked away. Oh my god, that was embarrassing. I dragged my feet across the ground below me as my swing swung slowly back and forth.

I stared at the ground below me and felt my hair falling across my face. I ignored the fact that my face had been completely covered and continued to slowly push myself back and forth. Feet then came into view as I looked at the ground.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the feet and looked up at the person, moving my hair out of my face. Stood infront of me was that guy that caught me staring earlier. I pursed my lips as he stood infront of me, staring down at me.

A shiver shot through my spine as a gush of cold air flew past me. The guy continued to stare down at me, making me shift on the swing. "Are you going to talk of just stand there staring at me?" I asked and a smile appeared on his face.

"Hi, I'm Brayden."

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

AYO! CAN I GET SOME MAYO? CAN I GET SOME CHEESE, LETTUCE AND EXTRA TOMATO? (mato)

Why do I continuously embarrass myself like that? :3

ANYWAYS!

Welcome to this fanfic!

A RUSHER FANFIC ERMAGAWD.

So, I have multiple requests to do a single-person fanfic and Rusher is bae so why not?

THAT PUN THO!

so erm, Arabella is played by Bethany Mota.

On side > or above ^

idek.

See you later, alligator!

-laura