The "Golden Couple"

Minor ⚠️ : there is a small ac of violence just in case you are super sensitive to that stuff.

Adam sat at the cafe. His lips met his straw as he sucked up the delicious liquid with tiny Oreo cookie chunks. Adam loved cookies and cream flavored foods. Adam scrolled on his phone. His waiter, a boy with a green apron walked to his table. His black hair was eye-catching with it's single strip of baby pink. His eyes were crystal blue. At least his left eye. His right eye was covered with an eyepatch. Adam's waiter had a jet black star on his neck.

"Here's your piece of cake, sir." His waiter handed him a plate with a pice of chocolate cake and cookies n' cream icing. His waiter appeared to be about Adam's age.

Adam's eyes narrowed onto the boy's name tag. "Thank you...Michael." Adam replied. Michael smiled and left. Adam had to admit, he thought this "Michael", was pretty cute.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Adam sat in his Freshmen class. He leaned on the back of his chair as the teacher went on and on about the new student. The new kid came in. Adam closed his eyes and listened to his music through his AirPods. He finished his song and in the brief pause as it moved on to the next song, he heard,

"My name is Michael,"

Adam's ears perked up. He took his AirPods out and opened his eyes. It was the waiter. Adam glances around the classroom. The only empty seat was next to him.

"And I am 16."

Adam's heart raced. He took a few deep breaths. He'll just ask for his number or something.

"I am here from France. Specifically Paris."

His teachers smiled and pushed up her cranberry red glasses and matched her lips. "Okay Class, any questions?" She asked.

A blonde girl behind Adam raised her hand. "Have you ever been to the 'Eiffel Tower'?"

"Yes. I've been. It's magnificent." Michael answered.

Adam gathered his courage. He raised his hand.

"Yes, Adam?" Their teacher, Ms. Winter, called onto him.

"What's your number?" Adam asked. His ears started to burn and his cheeks turned pink.

"Adam!" Ms. Winter scolded. "That is very inappro-" She was cut of by Michael.

"782-491-3245." He replied with a wink. "Oh and my snap is Michael Crain." Adam wrote both down.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Adam and Michael's first date went very well, so they had another. And another. And another. And another. Soon enough, they were known as the "Highschool Sweethearts" that always made out. Adam and to admit, that couldn't be more true. However, everything changed at the start of Senior year.

Michael became....obsessive. Overprotective. Adam liked the feeling of security, but Adam had no friends. Just Michael. And Michael could get really annoying. Adam had wanted to become friends with this boy who became very closed off during Junior year.

Adam started talking to the boy and he was very sweet. Of course, Michale ruined it. In the middle of the conversation, Michael and walked in. Adam's kept talking. The boy made a funny face and the two boys laughed. Adam felt a firm hand in his shoulder he turned around and his smile faded.