Chapter Eight - Caught Red Handed

*WARNING: CONTAINS NONCONSENSUAL ACTS! I DO NOT CONDONE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. HOWEVER, IT IS PART OF THE STORY! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*
————————————————————

L A N C E

"This must me joke..." I whispered.

What just happened?

Did I just whimper like a dying animal? Why did I feel so upset with Tanner leaving the room again. I wanted that to happen didn't I?

I snapped out of my inner thoughts and went back to lay in bed. The pain that inched its way on Tanner's face actually had an effect on me. My wolf was howling in agony as I watched Tanner storm out of his room.

If I was his so called mate, he wouldn't leave me to drown in my own bath of regrets would he?

No he wouldn't...

"I tried to stop him from leaving...but he wanted nothing of it," I whispered.

Minutes passed by as I continued to stare at the door, hoping a large and muscular figure would make its way back in again.

Nothing.

I scoffed.

I should be happy right?

I continued to stay in his bed, as I thought about the embarrassing moment that happened earlier before Tanner came in.

*Flashback*

My body was in a state of confusion, there wasn't a damn moment where I couldn't stop thinking about him. The feel of his lips, his aggressive hold and manly scent all penetrated my mind.

What would it be if I could imagine and feel his touch once more?

There was obviously something in me that did want him tremendously.

It was my wolf.

That jack ass.

My body trembled as he took over, to try and appease both of us sexually. I tried to fight him out, but it was no use.

He won.

At this moment, at this time I was no longer in full control of myself. My inner wolf wanted to help and the only way was to think of Tanner.

My hand went down to my crotch and gently pulled down the pants. I was now half naked in our mate's bed. My dick was hard as it can be.

I stroked it gently, as to not rush the amazing feeling I was trying to have. My wolf made sure to conjure up the face of Tanner in my mind clearly.

I cursed him.

Tanner's lips, beautiful green eyes and muscular body was a drug to me.

I stroked harder around my shaft and tried to imagine his tongue deep in me again.

*CLICK*