What He'd Never Lose (Nobunaga Oda x Reader) NSFW

A/N: I've been so busy with uni that I've only had time to post to tumblr for the last few months >_< I guess I can thank being in quarantine for this. Enjoy!

I do not own Ikemen Sengoku, any of its characters, or the picture. I do, however, own the plot of this fanfic. Please do not reblog or repost this on any other website.

He had balls, Nobunaga would give him that, even if he was a fool for thinking he ever had a chance of wooing the Devil King's queen.

Taking another swig from the sake in his hand, Nobunaga glared as the river of honeyed words continued, drawing polite chuckles from the girl seated at his right. It was a wonder Lord Kunieda hadn't noticed the warlord's red gaze yet, intense and burning as it was and for so long.

"My lord," Hideyoshi murmured next to him, a question in his low, angry tone. It was clear he wanted to tear the visiting lord's head from his neck just as much as Nobunaga did.

Holding up a hand in answer, Nobunaga didn't bother looking at his vassal, keeping his gaze set firmly on this idiot who had the audacity to romance a woman while she sat at her lover's side. There was going to be hell to pay for this, he would make sure of that.

From the moment the Lord Kunieda had arrived, his unworthy eyes hadn't left (y/n), every few minutes bearing witness to a new attempt to butter her up with sweet words and compliments, the man even going so far as to lay a pile of luxurious gifts from his province at her feet in a very obvious attempt to win her affections.

He hadn't gone any farther than words and his gaze had remained respectfully on your face, but Nobunaga still didn't like it, especially since you didn't seem to express even the slightest discomfort in response to the lord's advances. If anything, Lord Kunieda's friendly disposition made matters worse. It would have been easy to cast him out in shame if he had been lecherous or untoward in any way, but he was neither of those things, blinding you to the desire Nobunaga could see lurking just beneath the surface.

When his gaze lingered on you just a moment too long or he moved just a little too close to you to be considered simply friendly, Nobunaga saw it, the same interest he felt towards you reflected in the other man's eyes, the impulse to take you away and intimately learn all there was to know about your strange, wonderful self, so different than any other woman of the Sengoku.

But your were his treasure, your love his and his alone, and Nobunaga would be damned if he ever let another man take you away from him.

He continued to watch, calculating his next course of action, as you continued to talk with the visiting lord, enthralling him without even knowing it. It seemed as if you and he hadn't stopped talking for a moment since he arrived, your conversation continuing well into the evening as the Oda warlords and Lord Kunieda's traveling party feasted on an elaborate banquet.

He watched with narrowed eyes as Lord Kunieda poured your sake for you, a sign of utmost respect, and you thanked him, bringing the red cup to the lips he'd kissed so many times. It was a simple gesture, curious as Kunieda had yet to pour for his host and superior, but nothing to be as overly upset about as Nobunaga was now, the flames of his anger effectively fanned.

This lord wasn't here to make an alliance if the minimal amount of words he had spoken to the Oda warlord was anything to go by. If anything he was here to make a marriage alliance. To say that Nobunaga was jealous would be an understatement. His blood was boiling with rage and the desire to take you away to his rooms and mark you again and again and again as his own.