love me like you do (part 2)

Its been about 3 years, 3 years since Nora spoke to Y/n and Nora wanted to see her so badly. Nora wanted to tell Y/n how much she loved her and make it up to her. Nora when to Jitters after a class. She noticed a girl with H/c hair at a table.

The female was reading a large text book and was taking notice. Nora walked over to the female to talk to her. "Hey I'm....." Nora was cut off by the female. "Nora West Allen. Daughter of Barry Allen and Iris West Allen. I know who you are."

"Y/n." She said softly. "Yes that is my name." She said not looking up from her textbook at all to look at Nora. "Y/n why are you not looking at me?" She asked the H/c haired woman. "Why look at the woman that broke my heart case she was to scared to love me."

"But I am not that scared 15 year old now. I changed. I wanna love you. I do love you with all my heart." She said as she takes Y/n's hand. Y/n looked up at Nora. Nora smiled as she kissed Y/n. "Your so beautiful Y/n." She said smiling.

Nora never know how much she missed Y/n until she seen her after 3 year of not seeing her. She know that one day she was going to marry her and she was going to be so happy with her new girlfriend Y/n.

"I love you so much Y/n."

"I love you to Nora."