Love me like you do

Y/n and Nora a have been best friends since they where 13 years old and Y/n has been in love with Nora since they where 15 years old but Nora was with someone at the time and Y/n never got the chance to tell her that she was in love with her.

Y/n started to become more closed off to Nora when she was in the relationship case it hurt her to see her with someone else. But Nora was not into the person she was with she was in love with Y/n and she was losing her.

Y/n was hanging out with a girl that Nora didn't know at all. She seen Y/n smile and laugh with this unknown girl. Nora didn't like this at all. Nora when over to her. "Y/n why are you talking to her?" She asked and Y/n rolled her eyes. "Case I can Nora." She said.

"I don't want you to talk to her anymore." She said.

"Nora your not my girlfriend and I can talk to who I want when I want." Y/n said.

"I don't care I don't want you to talk to her!"

"WHY DO YOU CARE WHO I TALK TO YOUR DATING SOMEONE THAT'S NOT ME!"

Nora was a bit taken back, "Case I am in love with you." She said. "Then Love me like you do." Y/n said as she looked at her, but Nora did nothing. This only hurt Y/n more then before. "What are you waiting for?!?!?" She yelled with tears going down her face.

There was a crowd around them at this point. Y/n grabbed her book bag and ran away from the school. She was heartbroken and she really was in love with Nora and wanted to be with her, But she messed up big time at this point.

(Comment if you want a part 2)