"𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲"

Start from the beginning

after a few more minutes they were done and i put on my white Adidas Originals shoes and walk downstairs. Josh heard my footsteps  and looked at me "wow" he said under his breath.

i walked to him "you look beautiful" he said looking at me "thank you, not bad yourself mr.Bassett" i said and he gave me a small laugh "ready to go?" he asked and i nodded. we walked to the car and he opened the car door for me "well aren't you nice today" i said smiling at him "when am i not nice" he asked closing the car door. i waited till he got in the car and answered "you put salt in my muffin last week" i said looking as he turned the car on.

"i did that because you said i suck at pranks" he said. i could feel my cheeks get red but thank god i had foundation on.

e arrived at this really aesthetically pleasing cafe. the place was beautiful. it had a bunch of flowers and plants. the decoration was wooden and it made everything feel so homey.

"this place is amazing" i say sitting down "took me four days to find this place" Josh said sitting across from me

we talked about everything that came into our heads and laughed a lot. of course there was people giving us stares but we didn't care. after we ate Josh and i went on a walk on the park

"so filming has been fun" he said scratching the back of his head "is this your way to bring up the kissing scene?" i asked as i looked at two kids playing in the park "maybe" he said. he was getting red and it was the cutest thing ever.

"i was just worried that thing between us would be awkward again" i said and Josh took a deep breath and stopped walking. as soon as i realized he stopped i turned around a walked towards him "i know we haven't talked about our feeling since um, you know. but i want to tell you that i love you Lynn I wish I could really express the happiness I have found in spending time with you over the last few months. Getting to know the new you has brought a dimension to my life that it just never had before. Every time we are together, the world looks a little better and the sun shines a little brighter.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that you're the kindest, most animated, and most amazing person I have ever met. The more I learn about the new Lynn, the more I want to know about her. You're incredible! You have, in a way, changed the way I see the world. I am a better person, and I want to be an even better person, just because I have known you-"

my eyes started getting water since i'm a emotional bitch but i cut him off by connecting our lips together. the kiss was long and passionate and it lasted a long time before Josh phone started ringing. he looked at it and it was an unknown number so he just ignored it.

"i love you too Joshua Trevor Bassett" i say which made him laugh "good try but no" he said kissing me on more time "i've known you for years! why can't you tell me" i whine and he just laughed.

when we got back no one was home so we cuddled and watched nailed it untill i fell asleep on Josh's shoulder. it was literally the perfect day ever.

 it was literally the perfect day ever

Liked by olivia

Liked by olivia.rodrigo, julialester and 98 517 others
@AdalynnVanDoren: had a birthday date with Yoshi today🥺

Load 829 comments
@Bryanasalaz: you're outfit is everything
↳thanks to liv,julia, dara and sofia!

@Joshuabassett: the boy in the first pic is hot 🥵
↳@adalynnvandoren: i guess he is all that
↳userone: i ship #loshua or #jadalynn or #joslynn
↳@olivia.rodrigo: i like joshlynn and jadalynn the best

@Quincyfouce: I didn't even know b-day dates were a thing
↳@joshuabassett: always think out of the box my dude

Usertwo: they're so cute

Userthree:Josh could do so much better

@Jenarooski:you're literally perfect
↳@adalynnvandoren: no u!

@Peytonalexsmith: imagine being a ten out of ten and going on a date with a guy who's also a ten out of ten
↳@dararenee: a perfect match

Frankierodriguez: the perfect couple doesn't exi- never mind
↳usersix: did Frankie just confirm?!?!

Julialester: josh is such a baby
↳@AdalynnVanDoren: HE IS!

Brookelynnelizabeth_: imagine being that cute
↳@mattcornett: you are that cute

@Sofiawylie: imagine being able to look good 24/7
↳@adalyynvandoren: ikr! Tell me ur ways girl!
↳kaylee.bryant: i-

@Thomasadoherty: "ᴍʏ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛ ɪs ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴜ. Pɪɴᴋʏ ᴘᴛᴏᴍɪsᴇ" I don't see myself...
↳@adalynnvandoren: next one promise!

'''''''''''''''''''''''

i like this chapter yet i don't but i'm not a good writer so ur stuck w this trash.