the battle over her

Inuyasha's pov:     i couldn't believe it there she was!!! My love, my light, the person that i would go to hell and back for! If sesshomaru was not here i would have dropped my sword and ran to her and hugged her so tightly and told her that im so sorry and that i love her so much! The happiness in her blue eyes was so beautiful. I miss waking up to them on our travels. Suddenly i get hit in the neck with a clawed hand and i fall back, i coughed up a little blood and looked up to see Sesshomaru looking at me with dangerous look.

Sesshomaru's pov:   After i punched the bastard in the neck i turned to Kagome "go back inside!" I said furiously i don't have time for her now this bastard in front of me is trying to take her way from me and i won't allow it!! She was about to say something but i cut her off "Now kagome!!" I yelled she looked at me then at inuyasha she bit her lip and nodded and goes back to our rooms. After she left i looked at inuyasha" get up you filthy half-breed!" I yelled he growled at me and ran at me with his tessaiga. I then pulled out my bakusaiga and blocked he's attack, he snarled at me and i growled back at him. With a quick slash of my sword I made a deep cut across his chest. He let  out a small scream of pain and fall to the ground gripping his chest. He let out a another growl and attacked me with he's blades of blood. I dodged all but one and it got me on my arm. He then said"ha not so untouchable are ya"i glared back at him and charged at him. He barely dodged my attack, then he fall on his back, before he could get up my foot was on his neck. His gasped from the lack of air, " you bastard!" He managed to cough out." Now inuyasha it time to end this once and for all!" I growled but before i could run him though with my sword a voice hit my ears " Sesshomaru please stop!!" I looked up and i was kagome.