the battle over her part 2

Sesshomaru's pov:   As Kagome yelled for us to stop i looked over to inuyasha and there was a light in his eyes, it angered me to know that he desired her as I do, i turned my eyes over to Kagome and i know she could see the rage and bitterness in my heart"i thought i told you to stay inside your rooms and care for the young ones" after i said that to her i turned to inuyasha and the look of Disbelief and sorrow on his face was priceless, i almost smirked but remembered that this situation in itself was not amusing in any shape or form

Miroku's pov: i arrived in the court yard and seen the chaos that we have gotten ourselves into!!!! Inuyasha was very wounded and i think he may collapse soon, Sesshomaru was wounded too but there were only very few scratches then i seen Kagome she looked so distressed and nervous the pain and sorrow was very clear in her ocean blue eyes and you can tell she's been through hell living with Sesshomaru. I try to go to her but Sesshomaru uses his poison whip to stop me in my tracks" If you take another step Monk you'll lose your head " he said in a very ominous tone.

Inuyasha's pov:  after Sesshomaru snaps his poison whip at miroku i charge at him but he Dodges the attack and lands a attack of his own on my arm "AAAAHHH!!!" I scream his attack almost cut my arm off and i fall to my knees gripping my bloody arm. Miroku comes to my aid and helps me stand up"Damn it inuyasha we have to leave and have Keade treat your wounds or they will get infected and fester and you might die" i growled i don't want to leave Kagome in the hands of this cruel and miserable bastard" Damn you. Sesshomaru!!! I will be back for Kagome and rip your throat out!!" As we ran away i turned to look at Kagome she looked so sad and terrified, i didn't want to leave her again but i need to get stronger so i can kill that son of a bitch Sesshomaru. I turn to the sky and a lone tear fell from my eyes .... Im sorry Kagome please wait for me a little longer.

Sesshomaru pov: As inuyasha ran away i turned to Kagome she was on her knees and crying. The sight of her tears made my chest feel tight, she knows i can't stand the sight of her tears but i know that it's can't be helped in this very moment. I try to pick her up but she pushes my away and yells at me" I HATE YOU!!!! YOU ASSHOLE, I PRAY ONE DAY YALL DIE A SLOW AND AGONIZING DEATH" then she runs away back inside the castle, i know that she is hurting right now so I'll let that one slide. With a sigh i walk back to my study and start doing my paper work and ordering the castle soldiers to strengthen the castle's defenses.