The tears they crys

Kagome pov: i hate him, i hate him so much it kills me to know his been into my body, but at the same time how can i hate him and not hate our children as while?? I could never hate my children even tho i wish to the highest extent of heaven he was not their father, at this point i feel as if there's nothing i can do to escape this place, he would hunt me down if I took our children and I'm not leaving without them, so what do i do?? As I curled up in my bed I cried so many tears and silent screams. How i wish things could be different, how i wish i had the strength my mother had after my father died. I wished for many things that night but I know now my wishes will never come true. For i am a prisoner in this beautiful palace and nothing but a slave to a man that does not truly love or want me.

Sesshomaru pov: My claws thirst for the blood of my despicable half brother, how dare he think he can take what's mine!?!? Kagome is mine and from the moment she first entered my bed she has been mine and will always be mine. I went to her rooms to scold her for her disobediences but then I smelled salt. I opened her doors only to see her sleep, walked over to her and seen she is crying in her sleep, my cold heart softened a little from the tears in her eyes ......... maybe I'm not doing the right things, maybe im a monster, maybe im as horrible as naraku? I huffed at that thought, im nothing like him, i may not be perfect but I know what is right and wrong and naraku was pure evil and im not like him i will never be.

Sango pov: As i sat on kiara and waited impatiently for inuyasha and miroku i prayed they would bring kagome back safe and unharmed. That damn sesshomaru i hope inuyasha killed his ass, I know that kagome will be different after everything especially after having been raped and having two children by her rapist. As I continued my thoughts inuyasha and miroku came crashing to the ground in front of me!! " inuyasha!!! Mirkou what happened?!?! Where's kagome!!" I yelled as I tired to stop the bleeding from inuyasha's arm but he just gave me a hurt look "what miroku where's kagome!!! I yelled again. "We failed sango, we couldn't bring her back he was to strong!!" He said sorrowful, I cried that monster did this!! He took kagome and almost killed inuyasha, damn him!! Damn him to the deepest parts of hell!! "Don't worry sango I'll go back for her no matter how many times i have to fight him for her i will bring her back home with us" inuyasha growled in pain. "I know inuyasha now shh don't move y'all only make your wounds worse" i said I knew it would take months for inuyasha to recover so he can go back. As i layed down to try and sleep I couldn't help but cry for kagome, for everything she's been through, for everything he did to her, for all the pain he had giving her.