Javier x Model!Reader

Y/N has had a difficult background after her father died after contracting Rocky Mountain fever. His death left her and her mother alone in the male dominated world to survive. With her mother being to old to get a job the only possible jobs for Y/N were far from pleasant. Luckily, due to her looks she was able to get hired to help model for the Valentine clothing store. She traveled an hour by horse daily just to get to valentine so she would be able to continue supporting her and her mother. With the cold winter breeze coming in quickly Y/N began working longer hours in order to rack up enough money to last them through the winter.

   Today was any other day, the woman sat atop her gold Turkoman she got as a gift from her uncle. The horse trotting down the dirt road like a show horse, quickly getting to valentine. Once reaching the bustling town y/n carefully got off her horse, petting his neck and leading him into the stables to keep him warm while she worked. She pulled the hood of her coat over her head and partially over her face as she headed towards the other end of the street. The sound of a rusted bell exposed her appearance as she walked in and immediately heading towards the back room. Greeting her boss with a quick nod as she stopped in front of the man who lead her steps.

   The said man, the Photographer, greeted her with a yellowed grin as he instructed her to go get dressed which she began wordlessly. Heading behind the screen door, the sight of a new corset and quad high dress made her grimace. A blonde headed woman walked in and wordlessly assisted Y/N in putting on the corset, leaving her breathless. After getting ready and doing her hair into a messy side plait she stood in front of the back ground the Photographer had set up days ago. The man led her motions and poses, a flash of light a result each she froze in that position. At the hour mark of her work day she moved to stand in front of a new background, this one allowing her to face the door, which was left open for better lightly.

"Why don't we take a break? Get to know each other a bit better eh?" The photographer chuckled.

"No need, we've been working together the past months. I'd hate for you to lose time for your only model?" She scowled.

   The man glared at the woman and huffed.

"Then get to work and do what you women are good at, looking pretty!"

   Y/N took a deep breath to keep her cool as she continued the job, the tenseness and anxiety of the room almost able to be seen. The sheer focus given into her work had her be able to not notice a tanned, Mexican man come into the store and begin to eye her up from the customer side of the counter. The feeling of being stared at less tensely as the creep of her employer was caught her attention as she moved her eyes, looking around but leaving her body unmoving. Her eyes locking with a pair of hazel ones, paired with an almost shy smile on a sharp jawed face. The mans eyes cast down to the catalog in his hands, given to him bye the older man behind the counter. A snapping noise in front of Y/Ns' face caught her attention, her eyes focusing on the pair of hands in front of her, one in a snapping motion while the other held onto a camera, it's legs folded up, signaling the end of the work day.

"Aye woman! I'm done here!" The mans graveling voice made her jump.

"Done? What do you mean done?" She narrowed her eyes and stared the larger man in the face.

"I mean I'm done working with you! I rather work with flea covered mutts on the street of Saint Denis than you!" The mans breath resembled a tuna fish trying to disguise itself as a chicken, making Y/N grimace.

   Knowing she didn't have nearly enough money yet to last her and her mother through winter she giggled. Stepping forward gracefully and trailing her finger down the mans chest. Her other hand wrapping around his upper arm as she laid her head against his chest. A whiff of the mans oder would normally stagger Y/N back but she was far to desperate at the moment to worry about it. The man slithered his arm around her waist to rest on her side.