Percy

Percy was a child of the famous warrior Richard Smith and the famous biologist Karen Smith. He was born in 2089, in the middle of the previous Great War, known to the Chrantans as the great war of humiliation, due to their instant and devastating losses in the East, which lost them almost half of their lands... and the war. Although the war dragged on for much longer, the Chrantans had surrendered to the Eastern Demi human faction of Ellannia by 2080. They did, however, aid the Taurs for right up until their victories in 2095, when the first I gave the leader (king) the idea of telling them to cut of the lands in the north and south by giving the land to their enemies, the Feliers. Fell took the land in the south, leaving the well defended but small north. Their flag showed a map of their prosperous south, but the unintelligent and uncreative warriors merely left the north on their flag, giving up on economy. They publicly vowed to destroy Chrant in 2097, crumbling just a month later. On the same day as the fall of Taur, A rebellion called Ni, consisting of both generation I and N, took over the government in a massive civil war and changed the flag from a light brown cross on a darker brown background to a flag of plain black, other then two large red dots close to the top. The one on the left meaning N and the right I. This was January 3rd, 2098, also hosting Percy's 15th birthday. On this day, he vowed to himself that he would change that flag.

He soon began training in both a physical and magical manner. Combining the two, he was able to join the mage corner, an advanced area of the army, at 17. Throughout this time, he hid his immense intelligence, knowing that I were feared by this older corner, making them likely to dismiss him if he was remotely smart. He soon found that the commander was a higher up in Ni. For this, he hated the man, but knew that his best aspect, his intelligence, would now help him. He used his intelligence to rise the ranks, masterminding the entire process, even the outcomes of his promotions. He was eventually the right hand man to the commander, only a year from his retirement. On January 1st, 2103, Percy was 19 as the commander retired and Percy began to rise once more. Each corner had its own rank, the mages fourth from the top. Under Percy's rule, they swiftly rose to second. Percy knew that the first place tactician corner needed his rank for. someone to join. He began coming up with accurate predictions of other factions moves, and by February 2nd, when war again broke out, Percy had risen to the top and become the head tactician of Ni, which the faction was now named, and the leader of all corners. By this point, Percy was famous.