''Joder.'' Valerio exclaimed and walked a bit further away from me.

''What the fuck is that perv doing here?!'' dad screamed and placed his bags on the floor.

''Stop it!'' I told dad and stood between Valerio and him. 

''Come here, now!'' my mother said.

''No.'' I said and then looked at dad. ''Can we have a normal discussion?'' I asked dad who looked at me. ''Only with you.'' I added and he looked at me confused. Then my mom walked beside him.

''What are you doing?!'' she screamed at me threatening. I ignored her and stared at him.

''Por favor, dad.'' I said and stared inside his eyes. He sighed and then nodded. Then he turned to my mom. ''Maria go and make our bags.'' he said.

''But, Felip-'' she started.

''Now!'' he yelled at her and she nodded before staring at me. It was like she promised me she will ruin me. I took a deep breath and followed dad in the dinning room.

~

Valerio was finall dressed as we sat me on the one head of the table, he on the other and Felipe in the middle. ''Thank you for sitting away from each other.'' he said without looking at either of us. Valerio and I stared at each other. What were we going to do?

''Can we tell him?'' Valerio said and Felipe's head snapped to him. Valerio though looked straight towards me. His eyes were puffy and red and so were mine.

''I don't know.'' I truthfully said. Suddenly Felipe banged his hand on the table making us both jump slightly.

''What the fuck are you talking about?'' he asked, frustrated. I took a deep breath and got up from the chair. I walked at the other side of the table across from Felipe who looked at me confused.

''I'm going to say something that you can't tell mom. I beg you, please listen to me.'' I said and Felipe sighed. ''Say it.'' I said again and he looked at me. ''Promise me you won't tell mom.'' I told him and he sighed once more.

''Fine, I promise.'' he said and I let out a small breath.

''She threatened me. She made me tell you all these lies about Valerio taking advantage of me. There are all lies she made me tell you.'' I said and he looked at me with shock on his face and confusion.

''What the hell are you talking about, Savannah?'' Felipe asked and shook his head. He doesn't believe me. My eyes widened. I have to do something so he will.

''She told me you're not my father! She told me that the night you found out and then made me tell you lies so you wouldn't find out!'' I exclaimed all too quickly and Felipe stared at me extremely frustrated. I was loosing control here, just hoping he will at least believe me.

''You're saying whatever he told you to. You don't know what you're saying.'' Felipe said and looked at Valerio. My eyes widened.

''He didn't take advantage of me!'' I yelled and they both looked at me. Tears fell from my eyes. ''I went with Valerio because I needed him. More than anything in this world. I wanted him and I love him.'' I exclaimed loudly while staring at Valerio, tears fell from his eyes too. Felipe had a shocked expression in his face. I looked at him and tried to smile lightly. ''Please believe me.'' I begged him and he stood up. For a moment I thought he would believe me, but my hope was short lived.

''Untill you reach 18 I'm obligated to provide you a house and food. Only that. No expensive clothes, money and fancy expensive colleges.'' Felipe said and I felt tears through my eyes.